FanFic - Other
"Treasures Found"
"The Prophecy"
Part 7
by Syndee Thomas
Disclaimer: The characters belong to THE WB.
Summary: Claudia Parker discovers lost treasures not of this Earth when she and Liz are visiting the Chaco Canyons home to the Ancestral Pueblo-The Anasazi. Her granddaughter’s destiny is revealed when an alien artifact is found.
Category: Other
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I tried to provide accurate information about Anasazi People trying not to take too many liberties so as not to offend. Enjoy.
“Liz, are you all right?” Michael is struggling to stand up for his body is spent. He half walks half crawls over to Liz and they manage to support each other enough to stand up. They cling to each other for stability and balance of mind and body. Where had they gone and how did they get there. The revelation about Michael’s home planet is astounding as well as enlightening. A quick look at his watch indicates that they’ve only been gone eight minutes. He will verify this with the clock in the car if they can make it that far. Liz appears to be more exhausted than he is but they make it to the car and just sit there trying to come to terms with what just happened and what they just learned.

Michael is the first to recover enough to voice words to what they both have concluded. “This explains a lot of things. We were meant to come to earth. You and Max were meant to meet and it is his and your destiny not his and Tess.” Liz just nods her agreement. “But want about the visions you had of the 47’ crash?”

Liz has recovered enough to attempt to answer. “I don’t know,” her breathing is still labored. “Maybe there’s another alien here who knows about me and needed Max to find the orb and activate it. They used me to lead him to it or maybe you all know subconsciously about the crash, and my ability to connect with him allows me to see things buried deep inside of him. I don’t have all the answers right now but the one I do have is the bomb,” perks up. “Michael lets go home.”

It’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind and Liz is definitely a woman with a plan. She has Michael drop her at the lake house in Santa Rosa. He is to continue on to Roswell and have Max drive her parents car back to Santa Rosa but is not to tell Max any of what they have learned. They will tell everyone at the same time.

In the meantime Liz airs out the house and buys groceries from the local market and sets the table for a romantic dinner for two.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.