FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Treat You Better"
Part 1
by NolaDarling
Disclaimer: I don’t own Michael, Maria, or Max although I wouldn’t mind being Maria in this fic.
Summary: This is response to a challenge issued by Em Michael and Maria are about to get it on when Max comes knocking on their door all uptight about his non-relationship w/Liz. M&M are still horny so they convince Max to let them help him, uh, relieve his tension :P
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Dedication: To Ianthe for pestering me to continue you this, and beta reading it for me...you're the tops chica!! ;)
"Oh Michael…oh yes..." Maria moaned as Michael traced the path of his wet kisses on her neck. They were in the middle of one of their intense make out sessions tangled up in each other's bodies on the couch in Michael's apartment. They had gone all the way before, but always started out slow building up to the peak of their lovemaking.

Michael wore only his boxers and Maria wore her bra and panties.

"Oooh…you know…that…drives...me...ahhhh!!!!" Michael nearly screeched as Maria slipped her hands in Michael's boxers gripping his firm ass, kneading it with her nails. This one act, Maria knew, always drove Michael crazy. She often used it to her advantage when Michael was being evil and not giving her exactly what she wanted, precisely when she wanted it.

"Tell me what to do. How do you want it?" Michael breathed in Maria's ear, sucking her lobe into his mouth.

"Mmmm…I want you now, hard, deep…shit," Maria answered, biting into his shoulder.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me. Tell me more. What else?"

"I…want…to feel your tongue, stroking my pussy while I clench my walls down on you and hold you inside me," Maria whispered looking into Michael's eyes.

"Oooh. I like that, you know I love tasting you Maria. If I could have one meal for the rest of my life it would be you."

"What do I taste like?" Maria asked raising her hips allowing his erection to brush her wet satin-covered pussy.

"You taste…hmmm," Michael licked her neck, "like peppermint," he took her lace covered nipple into his mouth, "with salt," he pulled the covering back from her breast with his teeth and engulfed her rosy nipple into his mouth. "A hint of spice. Like mint sex," he finished gently biting her nipple while working the other hardened nub with his fingers.

Maria loved to hear Michael tell her how he felt. He had never been able to express his true feelings for anything but she had taught him what it meant to her and he did to please her.

Michael and Maria never held anything back from each other. They were very open with their desires for each other and often held conversation during sex. For some reason it turned them both on tremendously if they were in the middle of discussing their day while one of them was suddenly silenced in the depths of a powerful orgasm. Michael found it to be especially erotic for Maria to moan at the stroking of his cock or tongue whilst she was babbling on about an upcoming chemistry exam.

The lovers were so enthralled in the passion of their consuming kiss, their tongues tangled together, that they didn't even hear the constant knocking on the door. They continued their nothing conversation about each other and rolled off the couch, hitting the floor with a thud. They were too caught up in each other to care that they were on the floor and certainly didn't notice they had company in the form of a frenzied, nervous person who had just opened the door and walked into the apartment.

Max was so involved in his thoughts on getting Liz back that he didn't even notice the virtually naked couple who were in a passionate clinch on the floor. He didn't much care, he needed someone to talk to…NOW!

Max slammed the door and planted his butt on the chair in the living room, just 5 inches from where Michael and Maria were sprawled out on the floor. He started going off the deep end about his problems with his non-existent relationship until Michael looked up at him and cleared his voice.

"Uh…Max? What the hell?" Michael asked, his voice breathless and filled with puzzlement.

Max finally looked down and stopped dead in the middle of his sentence, "Oh, am I interrupting something?"

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.