FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Treat You Better"
Part 3
by NolaDarling
Disclaimer: I don’t own Michael, Maria, or Max although I wouldn’t mind being Maria in this fic.
Summary: This is response to a challenge issued by Em Michael and Maria are about to get it on when Max comes knocking on their door all uptight about his non-relationship w/Liz. M&M are still horny so they convince Max to let them help him, uh, relieve his tension :P
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Dedication: To Ianthe for pestering me to continue you this, and beta reading it for me...you're the tops chica!! ;)
"Ooooh girlfriend I didn't know you had it like this," Maria winked at Max, knowing that he couldn't see her, as he raised his hips and she tugged his boxers down over his painfully erect arousal allowing it to spring forward. Maria licked her lips more than enthusiastic over the control that the position gave her over Max. He was blindfolded and his hands were tied behind the chair, thanks to the help of her obedient Spaceboy.

Max reluctantly raised his hips, feeling like he didn't have much of a choice. He was totally at Maria's mercy, having lost the ability to see and unable to use his hands them being secured behind this uncomfortable chair. He couldn't believe that Michael, his best friend, was actually going along with this. He'd have never believed in 5 hundred thousand light years that Michael and Maria would engage in this type of game. Sure, he knew they'd gotten back together, but this was just beyond belief.

"Oh God," Max groaned when he felt Maria's hot breath on his cock. "Maria, what? How? When?" he mumbled, not capable of forming a complete question as to why this was happening.

"Girlfriend, you are not to talk, that's my job," Maria advised him sternly, slapping him sharply on the thigh. "You only speak when I tell you too. And you don't say my name," Maria bent her head and fondled Max's navel with her tongue, her blond curls falling onto his thighs lightly caressing his arousal causing Max to groan in frustration. "Girlfriend, if you feel the need to grunt my name, it's Girlfriend. Got it?"

"...Yes," Max moaned, raising his hips hoping to make contact with Maria's ruby lips.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...ahh...Girlfriend...PLEASE!!"

"That's better, and remember, you are to say nothing else." Maria moved back up to straddle Max, her satin covered pussy pressing onto Max's arousal, causing them both to cry out in anticipation. Maria's pink tongue snaked from between her plush lips and invaded Max's as she rubbed herself into him trying to relieve the ache invading her whole body, sinking into her skin like the heat from the sun.

Michael stood behind the chair, watching the way that Maria toyed with Max, her body stroking against Max's toned, aroused one, torturing him, eliciting gasp after gasp of pleasure. He didn't want to be left out, so he decided to join in. He kneeled on the floor beside the chair and attacked Maria's shoulder with his mouth, kissing and sucking her warm flesh, his large, rough hands playing with her perky nipples.

Maria could feel herself moving closer and closer to the edge from her attack on Max's body and Michael's assualt on hers, and knew that she had to slow down unless this would be over far too soon. She slid back down to her knees in front of Max and wrapped her mouth around his engorged cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned around his cock, the vibrations retaining an intense effect on the ecstasy running through Max's veins. Michael moved until he was kneeling right behind Maria and removed her lust-soaked panties. He kissed a path up and down her spine causing her suction on Max's cock to increase. He turned around and laid on his back his head settling beneath her pussy.

Michael grabbed her hips and pulled her down to his face covering the entire circumference of her with his mouth. "AAAHHHHHH...shit Michael...oooh don't FUCKING STOP...SHIIIIITTTTT," Maria cried out around Max's dick as she rode Michael's face. Michael's hands snaked up her body and worked her painfully stiff nipples as he devoured her sweetness.

Maria's movements grew frantic and Max was near the edge of orgasm. Max didn't know what was causing the increased pressure of Maria's touch on his cock; to be honest he really didn't care. He threw his head back against the chair and thrust his hips forward to meet her talented mouth. Maria ran her smooth wet tongue along the underside and felt Max stiffen slightly as she moved him deeper and deeper into her mouth. When Maria felt Max's dick hit the back of her throat she slid it back out to rest on her lips and kissed the swollen mushroom head before swallowing him back up.

Max was so close to the edge of cumming he couldn't remember his own name. All he knew is he needed to be as far down as possible in Maria's throat when he did. From the position Maria was in he could tell that she obviously wanted the same thing.

Max arched his neck and screamed when he shot his thick salty load down Maria's throat. At the same time, Maria shuddered against the torment of Michael's touch, her sticky fluid coating his tongue and dribbling over his lips.

Part 2 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.