Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Confessions"
Part 5
by Kelso
Disclaimer: Don't own Roswell or any thing affiliated with it.
Summary: Story takes place the day after Future Max appeared
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Don't move! Wait here!" I shout as I hop cheerfully off the bed and head out to the living room. Scooting quickly across the floor, I slide up to the stereo, and turn up the volume. A familiar song flows from the speakers and I can hardly contain my emotions. It has a special meaning in my heart. It is "I Shall Believe". Future max told me we danced once, all night long to it.

"Liz" I hear faintly coming from the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm coming. Just a minute." I gather my thoughts, wipe the tears filling my eyes and make my way back to Max.

"Liz, What's wrong? he asks, noticing my eyes are watery.

"Nothing" I sulk.

He hears the music pouring out from the living room."What is it?" he whispers.

"It's our song-well, it was going to be our song. Future Max told me we danced to it all night long after we got ... married.. to this exact song!. It just kinda makes me sad, that's all. I'll never have that dance" I solemnly display.

Max quickly leaps out of the bed and comes to my rescue. He craddles me in his arms and holds me oh, so tightly. Gradually stepping back, he proposes,"Liz, can I have this dance?" his hand outstretched.

"Sure" I cry, as I wrap one hand over his shoulder and drop the other in his palm. He squeezes me so close, as we circle the floor."Never let go,Max!, I think to myself.

We keep circling until Max lets one hand go and twirls me with the other. I am free, I am home. Pulling me back, he hugs me tight. Soon, the song ends, yet we are still going round and round. I retreat slightly and see the serene look upon Max's face. He is home too!

"Max" I whisper in his ear. "Max". His eyes open slowly. "The song is over" I whisper again. Startled, he glances around the room and remembers where he is.

"Oh" he whispers back,"Sorry".

"Don't be, Max. It was perfect. You and me... the song".

Max, still clinging to me, gently nudges me backwards until we bump into the side of the bed. Leaning over, he pulls down the comforter a little more, resuming his hold on me. The touch of his arms, the smoldering look in those bedroom eyes, how pleasing they are. I slink down onto the soft sheets and he moves with me, only inches between us.

I move up, he moves up, never breaking eyesight. I rest my dazed head on the enormous stack of pillows, Max directly over me, emitting a warm cover above my body.

Curling his head into my neck, he passionately kisses it, moving downward ,oh so slowly,until reaching my panties. He stops, glances upward and nods. I nod back into those honey-brown eyes as he gently pulls the panties down, I lifting my hips up to make removal easier. His finger tips are tantalizing, causing a rush of sensations to pour over me. He brushes my thigh causing me to moan quietly. Off they go and beside the bed, into the chair they are placed.

Stalking his way back up, he nods again. I know what I must do. With a slight grin, I reach down to his waist, tug at his cute boxers and eagerly pull down at each side of them. Inch by inch, revealing his body, until they are gone. I toss them to the chair.

Covering me like a security blanket, he again towers over me, eyes locked still. Behind him, he pulls the comforter over himself and me.

"I just want you to be warm, LIz" he speaks softly.

"Many nights I dreamed of this exact moment and how it would happen and it couldn't be more perfect than now. I love you, Liz Parker!, he cries, almost embarrassed.

"I love you, too, Max"

We cuddle, arms,hands, legs entwined. I can't get close enough. I search under the covers and feel his sulpted arms surround me. I fiercely pull him to me, closer and closer. I charge him, tasting his lips and wrapping my hands around his neck. I feel him grow larger above me with each kiss. This feverish sensation is overwhelming. It makes me melt.

Max gasps for air as he elevates up further on to me. I slip a hand down between us and aquire his erection. Enclosed in my palm, I caress it's soft skin. He moans slightly into my ear with each movement, his tone so soothing, almost hypnotic.

"Max" I whisper."Make love to me".

His connection is broken, eyes burst open and stare directly into mine.

"Sure" he murmurs.

"Max. I want you, now". I use my hand to guide his body towards mine as he stretches up. As he eases in to me, his eyes closes tightly and a low-pitched groan spills out over his lips.

"OMG, Liz, you feel so good" he shouts as he pushes upward, filling me completely.He feels incredibly warm and very different inside me.Different from before.No condom now.The difference shows in his facial expressions. His thickness is fulfilling and driving me wild.

Moving slowly, he paces hisself as he witnesses the pleasure he is causing me. He's in awe of the human emotions,in both of us that are forthcoming from this contact. Gradually,his rhythym quickens, his moans more noticable. With each thrust, he groans softly, content. Faster and faster he begins to push his limits, while watching mine.

I squeeze him tighter and he hollers with such desire. I am losing control. I yank him closer to me and kiss his lips hard. I want to feel all of his body and soul at the same time. He sweetly sucks my neck causing waves of energy to spread through my body, while keeping his pace.

"Liz!" he shouts.

"Max!" I scream.

"Yes,Yes!" we both scream together.

-A flash- kissing so passionately in the eraser room, our first kiss on the balcony and last, the night we spent together, out under the stars,where we almost made love-End Flash-

Max is breathing louder as he enjoys my body. I've never witnessed this kind of emotion in him. I secretly gloat to myself that I am giving him such pleasure.

-Max's POV-

This is awesome! I am making love to Elizabeth Parker, my dream girl. She is so hot and I am so loving it. She tightens around me with each thrust and it's very hard to control myself. Her moans and breathing are driving me wild. Her heat is so soothing around me. She displays a side of her that is so open, trusting, even spiritual and I am lucky enough to get to share that with her. She feels really good inside. I hope she knows how special she is to me, giving me the gift that she has!-End-

"Liz, Liz" he whispers.

"Max,don't stop! Please, don't stop. It feels really good" I holler at him.

Surprised by my outburst, he ceases his pace and quietly surveys my presence.

Max-POV- She wants more. I'm not sure how much longer I can touch her inside with out exploding. She is snug around me, almost constricting. It's difficult to halt thinking about it while it's happening. I can't! She feels to good inside.

"Liz. I can't stop! You feel so good inside, You keep squirming all around and you are so tight and so hot. It's driving me crazy, Liz!" I feel her spasms around me as she grasps at my rythmic body. She pulls me closer and closer-End-

"Max! OMG, Max" I scream outloud.

"Liz! Yes!, OMG! Liz!" he yells as he cums into me, flesh to flesh, no barriers, panting furiously above me, allowing me to witness his act. With his eyes closed tightly, concentration covers his face. He is spilling his life force into me and it warms me from the inside out.

His eyes open slowly and he notices me staring at him. What a sight to remember! His face turns red a little as he hovers above. Spent, he lowers his head towards mine and leans upon my forehead looking so clearly into my eyes. Big brown pools of ecstasy sear into my mind.

"Liz, I'm sorry. I ... couldn't .. hold it any ..."

"Shhh" I whisper and place two fingers upon his lips.

"You felt so good, I mean, you know, it was different this time, than before. Um, no condom. It felt really, really good! It was great! I mean, you were great. I better shut up now before I say something ...dumb" he explains awkwardly.

"You felt different too. More natural. Um, this is embarrassing, sorta of" I giggle.

"Why?"

"I kinda like you without the condom. It's more pleasurable! Oh, now I'm totally embarrassed".

"Don't be, Liz, cause I was thinking the same thing. You know, more natural and besides, those things can be kinda constricting. Please don't ever hide your feelings from me about anything. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, even now, like this. I feel really close to you, Liz".

"Max, what did it feel like, I mean, was it what you expected?" I ask shyly, caressing his firm body.

"Sure, um, I mean, it was like your whole body lighting up with this electrical pulsating energy that is totally out of control. I've never felt anything like it before. Well, not exactly like this time." he says excitedly. "What about you? How did it, you know..?"

"Very filling!" I relate, with a slight smile on my lips.

"What?" he asks, shocked.

"You know. Are you going to make me say it outloud, to your face? I'm already embarrassed enough". I look away towards the fireplace and blurt out" OK, I felt every inch of you and it felt really great! There, I said it".

Max leans over just slightly to catch a glimpse of my red-faced expression and looks at me in amazement. He cups my heated face in his hands and looks at me, really LOOKS at me.

"Thank you,Liz, for tonight. I will never forget this" and he kisses me ever-so softly on my waiting lips.

He is still resting inside of me,while lying above me. Parting lips, Max lays his head upon my chest and listens to me breathe. I snuggle him firmly, in my arms and silently thank him for making me so happy. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

"BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP!"

"What the hell is that?" Max shouts, rising up above me,his hair all tossled, eyes squinting,wiping the sleep out of them. "Oh,man,Liz! Get up! Get up! he blasts at me.

"What's the matter?" I ask lazily, blinking my eyes from the sun shining through the window.

"Liz, we are so late for school!"

"What? Oh, sure, school, yeah." I repeat his words, rubbing my eyes, trying to get agrip on reality.

Max balks for a moment, gazes at me severely and plants a kiss across my forehead.For a quick second, we get lost in each other,entangling our fingers,arms,and hands, blending our bodies together. He then gently lifts his body out of mine and rests next to me.

"Max, we have to go, if you don't stop touching me, we won't be going anywhere!" I tell him playfully, circling my finger around his amber lips.

"I know. I wish we could stay here, forever!"

"Max, um,could you get me a towel or somehting?" I ask,emphasizing the need for one.

"A towel,sure" he softly whispers as he heads to the bathroom, kinda curious. He reappears with a huge bath towel in hand.

"Here you go, but we really don't have time for a shower, Liz".

I laugh hysterically, turn all shades of crimson and fall back into the pliiows.

"What? What is so funny? I don't get it" Max asks, rubbing his brow.

"Max, have you forgotten what we did last night? You know that stuff doesn't just disappear....And with no condom to contain it all....It kinda goes everywhere...Think about it Max!!"

"Oh, Liz!. I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about THAT! Now I feel really stupid".

"It's OK, Max. I'll let you slide this time, Get it! Slide!" I joke.

Feeling and appearing guilty,Max waves his hand over my abdomen and down my thighs. I feel a strange tingle course through my body as he performs this task. I look at him and meet his stare.

"You're good to go, Liz" he says casually, smiling hugely."No need for a towel, especially this huge one" he smirks, wisking the towel away.

"Thank you" I smile to him.

"You don't have to thank me for cleaning up my own mess" he explains.

"It's really sweet, Max and very handy in a situation like this" I joke again.

"Yeah, right, now we better get dressed and get to school before everyone calls the National Guard out on us".

And with that, we both dress ourselves, while watching each other adamantly. After putting on his shoes, Max leisurely walks around the bedroom, hand outstretched, replacing everything that he manipulated last night.Melted candles magically change back into books,the fireplace cleaned out and ceiling light turned back on by the switch.

He struts by me and gives me a quick peck on my cheek as he makes his way into the living room. He performs the same ritual in that room as well, items replacing themselves and doors closeing.

I brush past him, my hands swiping his strong arms, while placing a huge kiss across his waiting lips and proceed to the kitchen. I place dishes back in the cabinets and make sure everything is all cleaned up.

Upon returning to the livingroom, I see Max, exiting the bathroom with a pleased look about him, letting me know all is done in there also.

Max slinks up to me, wraps his immense arounds my neck and devours me. We temporarily get lost in each other. TAP, TAP ,TAP! "Max, we have to go, now!" I whisper in his ear, tugging at his earlobe.

"Sure, now!" he gasps, backing away from me, while grabbing his jacket, backpack and mine.I grab my purse and jacket also.

"I will never forget this,Liz" he repeats. Taking my hand in his, he leads me out the door, turns and locks the door with a wave of his hand.He flips the key in the air and it magically lands on the door frame where it sat. Grinning hugely, he pulls me in next to his body as we walk to the jeep.

He helps me into my seat, watching me as he surrounds the jeep and enters the drivers seat. Max stares at me with an all-knowing air about him. Briskly, he charges at me, clasping my face in his palms, He kisses me hard and penetrates my mouth, with closed eyes. He tastes of mint.Gradually opening his eyes, he meets my stare once again. We don't even have to speak. Our minds convey everything that we both are feeling.

He releases my face, turns and starts the engine. It purrs like a kitten. He shoves the shifter into reverse and backs up quickly. Shoves it into 1st gear, gives me a smooch and takes off.

The air seams different today, more alive,fresher than before. Maybe it's just me and how I look at life now. I'm changed for the better, I think. Who knew that something as intimate as making love with that one special person could make everything else fall into place.

I stare at Max and happiness pours over me. He is the reason I feel this incredible feeling. I lean over towards him and rest my dazed head on his arm and shoulder. He cuddles me with one arm as we cruise down the road. Peering up at him, I mouth "I love you", to which he silently returns the same. I bury my head back into his shoulder and close my eyes. I could ride forever on this moment.

Before long the jeep starts to slow down and I hear many voices talking, yelling and conversing. I fade back into reality,open my eyes and see the high school in front of me as Max pulls into a parking space. He shifts into 1st gear, turns the key off and sets the parking brake.

Excitedly, he jumps onto my seat, hugs me tightly and consumes my mouth and body so passionately. We get lost for a split second when a commotion consisting of whooping and hollering snaps us back to reality.

We part to find a voyeristic crowd has formed around us. At the front are Maria and Michael, staring and smiling.

"So, are you two gonna come out of there or do we have to hose you off" Michael shouts, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah, that's some kinda action going on in there!Dare I ask what has become of you two?" Maria belts out with an inquiring tone.

Max looks back at me, kisses me again, only now he is pushing me over in my seat, hands all over me. "Lets'give them something to envy" he whispers softly, near my ear as we continue.

"Sure" I say ,as I surround him with my arms and pull him down onto me.

"WhooHoo! Yeah, baby! GO for it!" yell the masses.

"OMG, Liz, Get up, you're causing a scene here!" Maria shouts as she tries to separate us."Come on,Liz! You're gonna be late for... some class or something" she projects as she yanks at my arm.

Max retreats and shoots Maria a "LOOK".

I try to compose myself, by straightening my hair and pulling my blouse down to my waist.

"Way to go, Evans!" bellows from a voice in the crowd.

Max trails the voice and sees it is Michael trying to throw his voice out into the crowd to fool him. He shoots him a "LOOK" as well and jumps out of the jeep. He quickly walks around it and comes to my side, holding out his hand. I grab it and he helps me out. Craddling me with a loving arm, we begin to walk, side by side, through the crowd, parting it.

Maria and Michael walk behind us, looking at each other in confusion. Maria belts out" I want details, girlfriend, and soon!"

We look back slowly at her,our foreheads stuck together and I mouth to her "later".

END

Part 4 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.