FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"True Destiny "
Part 1
by Chris
Disclaimer: Not mine in any way just barrowing them for the story!
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This takes place 2 years after Destiny. This is my first fanfic so I would love any feedback from all who read this. I hope you enjoy this!
Liz looks out at the deep dark waters as she sits on a beach in North Carolina. She starts to think back to the last time she saw Max Evans. She remembers his pleading eyes and the words that still haunt her today. " I love you and only you Liz!" He says with a tear falling down his cheek. " I'll be lost with out you please don't leave" Sadness in his throat. She remembers the pain she felt when his tear hit the dessert floor. She looked at him and in a surprisingly even but loving tone she recalls the words she said to him that brought her here. " I know you think I am your destiny but I'm not and now I must find mine." And with that she turns and walks as far as she could possibly walk. She still isn't even sure exactly how long she had walked. All she knew was that after two years of searching she realized that she still was in love with Max. And with that thought she felt a hand on her shoulder. For a moment she hoped it was him then realized it was Nesado.

He looked at her with a compassionate yet curious look on his face. She smiled briefly at him. He moved to sit next to her and she glanced at him and said "Robert, What are you thinking?" Taken aback he looked at her like he new it was time.

She didn't understand the look until he spoke after regaining his composure. " I was wondering why you seemed so sad, but I realized why when I touched you. I have something to tell you it is about what you have searched so hard to find." He said and glanced at Liz. She sat there a moment wondering what it could possibly be. She started to say something, but was cut off by Robert. She looked at him as he spoke at first she was confused and then he said what she had longed to here for two long years. " You know he is your destiny and you are his." He smiled at her with all the compassion that he had.

Liz looked at him as tears streamed her face then she spoke holding back the sobs. " How can that be Tess is his destiny I saw it with my own eyes. How...... How......?" He looked at her and said "I have a lot to tell you and not much time so listen carefully to what I say." Liz nods then she smiles at him. He looks at her and begins.

" You know that I am one of them. We both are referred to as Nesado to them, but we are not the same being. What you do not know is that I am the guider of their and your destiny. Steven is their protector." He says looking at Liz. He realizes the she is listening to him with such care so he continues. " I know that this is hard for you but you are the one that I need to help save yours, Max's, Michael's, Maria's, Isabel's, Alex's, Kyle's and even Tess's destiny." He watched and waited as Liz looked at him with shock. " I don't understand!" She said with a shaky voice. He looked at her, Scared and worried that she couldn't handle it. Then he new from that moment on that she could this was her destiny. He looked at her " you will in time but I have some things that I have to say before I leave." He looked at her half expecting her to burst into tears as he said the word 'leave'. They had been together since she left Roswell. He found her walking and knew he had to guide her and only her for now. When she didn't he shook his head to clear it and finish what he had to say. " I need you to go to them," in a warning tone he continued. " They will all have a different reaction to you than you think. One or two may be angry and may try to hurt you. Two others will be ready for what you have come to do, remember that ." Looking at her with a stern line on his face.

She looked at him and said "what about the others? What will they do?" He glanced down at his watch and realized he only had a short time so he went on quickly not giving her the opportunity to interrupt him. " The others will be happy you are back, but only one will help you. I know that this is allot in a short time but I need to finish this quickly." She nodded at him. As he started to speak again. " I want you to know why things are the way they are so you can fix them There is one of them that you can not approach at all about this that is...... Alex." He said with hesitation. She just nodded carefully and listened to the rest of the information. When he was done she stood up her face stained with tears. " I will do my best and remember everything you have taught me." She gave him a quick hug and he whispered in her ear one more truth as he disappeared. " He still loves you and only you." She looks at him as he fades in her arms and says " and I still love him and only him." With that he disappears.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.