FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Twice in a Lifetime"
Part 8
by Sineya
Disclaimer: They’re mine, mine, all mine!I wish, they really belong to those wonderful creators.. All but Seth, who is really all mine. Song and lyrics belong to the lovely and talented Sarah McLachlan
Summary: Buffy’s always been different, so when she was told she was the slayer she was relieved, it answered her question of,"What am I?." Now in a Roswell, NM, she finds her real destiny, and learns that true love can happen twice in a lifetime.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: For all intents and purposes of this story, I’d like those who read this story, to try and pretend that Michael and Angel look exactly the same, using Michael's image. No, I don't think they actually look alike, but for this story I'm gonna pretend.
Buffy took off her headphones, she needed some gray paint. All of a sudden someone started clapping,*Oh my god! How the Hell am I supposed to get out of this one? They must have seen me get rid of that paint. That’s it I’m screwed, I am so dead!*

She turned around slowly, thinking it was probably a teacher. She looked at the floor, saw boots, as her eyes traveled up the body she took in the blue jeans, the white t-shirt, and the black leather jacket, finally resting on the face. Then she gasped.

"It’s you!"

*********************

Michael watched as the girls gaze traveled the length of his body, and came to stop at his face. Then she gasped,"It’s you."

"Yeah, it’s me." He stated. "So, who am I?"He asked,."I mean, you seem to think you know me, but I’ve never met you before."

"Yeah, I’m sorry about that." She apologized. "You just look like someone I knew...before I came to Roswell." She looked down. "You look exactly like him."

"Okay, so I’m supposed to believe that somewhere I have a double, and that’s the reason you attacked me last night." His voice was filled with suspicion. "Who are you, are you FBI, or are you working with Nasedo?" He walked up to her and grabbed her arm,"Are you one of us!?"

"What are you talking about?" Her voice was filled with confusion, then anger."Are you FBI, let go of me!" She wrenched her arm away." And what do you mean,’one of you’?"

His face fell,"You have to be one of us,"He pointed to the painting,"Look what you did!"

"I don’t know what you think I am, but I am most definitely not whatever you think I am." She looked up at him."You can never begin to imagine what I am."

"Tell me," He pleaded."Please can’t you tell me where I’m from, who I am?"

"I’m sorry."She said."But I don’t know what your talking about."

"You made the paint disappear." He pointed to the painting again. "Watch this."He walked over to the painting, and waved his hand over it, and suddenly the canvas was blank.

She stared at him in amazement."How did you do that?"She breathed.

RINGGGGGGGGGGG.

She jumped, startled by the intrusion.*It’s 7:30 already?* She heard the sounds of students chattering, coming into the school. She grabbed her bag, and started out of the room.*I can’t breathe, God, I can’t breathe.*

She looked back at Michael, he was just standing there watching her, *We need to talk.*

"We need to talk." She repeated aloud. He seemed to come out of his daze.

"Later, meet me at the Crashdown." he told her."After closing."

She nodded, "Okay."

And with that, she left the room, realizing suddenly, that he hadn’t told her his name.

Part 7 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.