FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Whipped Cream goes with Jell-O"
"CONCLUSION TO THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR JELL-O"
Part 2
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
They look at the page and see a man and a woman, the man is sitting in a chair, and the woman is impaled on the man facing him with her feet on the floor.

"Oh my God," says Maria, "that looks, umm well it looks interesting."

Isabel and Liz just nod. Maria looks at the girls and tears off the strips leading to the other pages.

Once they are finished with the book they all sit there with dumb founded looks on their faces.

"I didn't know that you could even have sex some of those ways." Liz says."

"Me neither, but I have to say, I would give some of them a shot."

Isabel giggles, "I would to." Maria and Liz both look at Isabel, and they all laugh.

They talk about it some more and then Isabel gets up, "I have to go Alex and I are going out later to grab a burger." Liz and Maria say bye and then a few minutes later Maria gets up herself, "Well I have to go to, but I'll call you tonight."

"Okay talk to you later."

Later on Alex has driven Isabel home from their date, he walks her to the door.

"Do you want to come in Alex? My Mom and dad are working late tonight, and Max is still at work."

"Umm...yeah sure."

Isabel opens the door and they go in the house. She gets them some soda and chips and they sit down on the couch she turns the t.v. on they sit there watching MTV.

While their watching Isabel has reached over and taken Alex's hand, Alex not about to argue let's her. They sit this way for a minute and then Isabel whispers something.

"I didn't hear you Iz what did you say?"

"I asked you if you had ever thought about having sex?"

Alex blinks his eyes rapidly, "Do you mean have I ever thought about it in general or..."

"I mean have you ever thought about having sex with me?" She tells him while looking at him.

Alex looks at her like she's crazy and Isabel looks away with tears in her eyes *oh God I made a fool of myself, he doesn't want to make love to an alien* she thinks.

Alex gets her chin and makes her look at him, "Isabel I know what your thinking, and that's not it at all, I've thought about being with you so many times, I just didn't think that you had."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

Isabel leans over and kisses him softly. Alex puts his arms around her back, softly stroking up and down it. He pushes her back and stops kissing her long enough to look at her, "Is this okay?" Isabel shakes her head, "No...I think we would be more comfortable in my room."

"I don't want to argue, but are you sure?" Alex asks her.

Isabel scoots out from under him and stands up, she offers her hand to him and he takes it, she walks hand in hand with him to her room and they go in. She closes the door behind her "I'm very sure."

The next day Isabel is in the cafe with Max and Michael, Liz and Maria are sitting at the booth with them, it's almost closing and it's been real slow that day.

Their talking about stuff and Alex comes in. "Hey guys." He says as he comes up to the table. He pulls up a chair and sits down next to where Isabel is.

"Hey Isabel umm how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"Oh me I'm great" he then leans over to Isabel and whispers in her ear, and she blushes.

"I'm really okay Alex."

"Good."

Maria and Liz look at Isabel wondering what's going on. She sees this and looks at them, Liz is sipping some of Max's coke.

"Hey Liz, page 13 is great." Isabel says nonchalantly.

Liz chokes and the soda sprays out of her mouth covering Michael's face. "Gross Liz, God can't you drink like a normal person." Maria says.

She grabs a napkin and wipes Michael's face. "Maria page 13!" Liz says.

Maria let's out a squeak and looks at Isabel who is smiling. Then she looks at Alex who is wondering what's going on.

"What is page 13?" He asks.

"Yeah, what is it some new test that girls are doing on their boyfriends?" Michael says.

Maria turns bright red and Liz stutters, "Umm... well.."

"You could put it that way." Isabel says.

Maria gets up and Liz does to, "Come on Isabel we have to show you this new dress Liz got." Maria says.

Isabel lets herself be lead away. They go up to Liz's room and she gets the book from her hiding place. She turns to page 13. A man and woman are standing up, the woman is bent over at the waist and the man is taking her from behind.

"You and Alex did that?" Maria asks. Isabel nods her head.

"Wow."

Maria thumbs through the book as they all talk, finally they go back downstairs.

They finally get all their stuff ready to leave. Max and Liz stay to talk in the cafe, and Michael walks Maria to her car.

As they reach her car Michael opens the door for her and all of a sudden Maria pushes him against the car closing the door. She wraps her arms around his neck and starts kissing him, she slides her tongue past his lips and tangles her hands through his spiky hair. After kissing for a while she pulls away and looks at him.

"Not that I mind, but what brought tha..." She puts a hand over his mouth, "Shh, come over to my house tonight after everyone is asleep, don't let Max hear you, my Mom isn't home and I want you to come over, okay?"

Michael nods his head and Maria moves opens her door pushing him out of the way and then she moves her hand, "See you in a while." She gets in the car and drives off. Michael just stands there dumbfounded watching her.

That night Michael lays there and looks at the clock, it seems like the Evans were never going to go to bed, and Max for some reason, well all he wanted to do was talk, so Michael pretended to fall asleep to shut him up.

Finally after Max has fallen asleep and his breathing has become even, Michael grabs his jacket and heads out the window. He goes to Maria's window and it's open, he enters and almost falls on his face.

Maria is in her bed she has a pair of black lace thongs on and that's all, she is lounging on the bed reclining against the pillows, there is candles all over the place, some musk incense is burning.

Michael just stares at her, and Maria raises a red polished foot up to Michaels chest and rests her foot against it. "Why don't you get out of those clothes?" She says while smiling seductively at him.

In no time at all Michael has shed his clothes, Maria gets up and stands next to him.

"Lie face down on the bed Michael." Michael looks at her but does what she asks. He lays down and turns his head to look at her, she pushes it till it's pointed towards the pillows again.

"No peeking."

Maria reaches by the side of the bed and gets some patchouli aromatherapy oil she has, she straddles the back of Michael and rubs some of the oil in her hand and then rubs them together. Then she starts massaging Michaels shoulders.

Michael tenses up at first, but as Maria rubs he relaxes. She rubs his shoulders, and up and down his back. She kneads his muscles softly but firmly. Michael lets out a grown, "God Maria that feels good."

"I'm glad that you like it."

She continues to do this, and then runs her fingertips along the sides of his ribs.

Michael jerks and lets out a small laugh, "Don't I'm ticklish."

Maria smiles a wicked smile, "What right here?" She does it again a couple more times and Michael starts belly laughing, he can barely breath Maria is tickling him so much.

Maria stops for a second and Michael turns around quickly lifting Maria up and pinning her to the bed, he starts to tickle her until Maria is gasping for air.

"Please Michael no more." Maria begs. Michael stops, "Do you give?"

"Yes."

"Good," Michael sits up and looks at her laughing again.

Maria smiles and then pulls Michael down to her kissing him.

As they continue kissing, Michael puts his fingers in the waistband of Maria's panties pulling them down and off. He positions himself at her entrance, and slowly enters her, centimeter by centimeter.

He places his arms up by Maria's head and slowly thrusts into her. This feels so good to Maria and then she remembers her plan.

"Michael could you stop for just a sec please?"

Michael pulls out and watches as Maria lifts her legs and grasps them under her knees pulling them up to near her head.

"Okay try it now."

Michael can only stare at all of Maria she is totally open to him, he growls deep in his throat and enters her in one push. When he does this Maria lets go of her legs and lets them rest on Michael's shoulders.

He is really deep in her this way and Maria lets out a moan at the feeling. Michael urged on thrusts hard and deep into her.

The way he is thrusting is rubbing right up against her clit in the right way.

After just a few seconds Maria screams out, "Michael oh God Yes."

Michael continues on, not even close to his own orgasm.

He kisses her and then bends his head down and sucks on her nipple.

He keeps pounding into her and after a couple minutes the feeling is building up in Maria again.

"Michael, oh God keep going...I'm almost there...again...oh..oh....oh GOD OH YES!!!!!!!!!" Maria feels like she is in one long drawn out orgasm. With one more thrust Michael grunts and pushes in all the way to Maria filling her with himself. He collapses on her.

After a minute they are still in that position, and gravity took over and Michael slipped out of her.

"Damn Maria," Michael says in a ragged breath, "what was that?"

"What the position?"

"Yeah! Well the whole thing actually."

"It was in a book I saw."

"Well...whew what a book."

Maria smiles, "I know...I didn't even know that it could happen twice."

"What that you could cum twice?" Maria blushes.

Michael sees this and laughs, "We just did that and now your embarrassed?" Maria nods.

Michael shakes his head and kisses her.

Eventually they move and Maria sets her alarm so Michael can be back at the Evans before they all wake up. He curls Maria in his arms and they fall asleep.

***************

The next day at school Maria walks into class and sees Liz she walks up to her, "Hey girl."

"Oh hi Maria."

Just then Max and Michael come walking up, Max puts his arm around Liz and they just look at each other.

"I like your dress is it new?" Max asks. Liz smiles and nods, thinking *how great is it that I have a boyfriend who notices when I have something new on.*

Michael looks at Maria and hugs her and whispers something in her ear.

She gasps and swats at him, "Michael!!!" He smiles down at her as if to say what. Liz and Max watch, "What's going on?" Max asks.

"None of your business Maxwell." Michael tells him with a big grin on his face.

Maria looks at Liz and whispers, "Page 27." Liz's eyes widen, and she starts to cough.

"Liz are you okay?" Max asks, while patting her on the back.

"Umm yeah I'm fine."

She looks at Maria who starts giggling, "Come on walk me to class Michael." They walk off hand in hand together.

Max is looking at Liz, "Liz what is going on? Everyone has been acting so weird lately."

"Umm...well you see I got this...well I got this..." Liz continues but it's all mumbled under her breath and Max can't hear her.

"Huh what did you say?"

"Nothing, it's not important."

"You can tell me Liz."

"No I can't it's not for me to tell, besides I told you it's not important."

Max watches her for a minute and then grabs her hand dragging her out into the parking lot and to the jeep. "Get in Liz."

Liz does it and Max gets in and drives off. "Where are we going Max?"

"I don't know just away from here for a while, somewhere where you can tell me exactly what is going on." Liz shakes her head and Max glances at her out of the corner of his eye "Okay fine if that's how you want it." He puts his foot on the gas and drives further away from the school.

Twenty minutes later they reach the old town park, no one really goes there anymore since they put the new one up. Max gets out of the car and walks to the clearing near the edge of the pond where there is some picnic tables. Liz looks at him and gets out of the jeep. Max is sitting on the bench. and she sits down next to him. "Now are you going to tell me what is going on?" Max asks her.

"Max it's not any of your business." She tells him sadly, hating to keep secrets from him.

Max reaches down and pulls out some grass and runs it through his fingers, "I get the feeling that everyone knows something that I don't, and I'm wondering why I can't be told?" He tosses some grass to the ground.

Liz looks at him, "It's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just it's something personal between them." Max nods his head, "If this is about Maria and Michael, I already know, he told me."

"Yeah I figured he would."

"But that's not it is it?"

Liz shakes her head. Then in a whisper, "I bought a book."

"You bought a book? Okay..."

"No I bought a particular book, a sex book!"

Max looks at her surprised, "Oh...so what was in this book?"

Liz looks uncomfortable "Umm it was a book on different, well you know."

"What different positions?"

Liz blushes and nods.

Max clears his throat, "Well that's okay" then a light goes off in his head, "Umm is that why Maria said a number this morning?"

"Yeah."

Then Max gets real uncomfortable, "Umm when we were at the cafe last night Isabel said something about page 13, that wouldn't have anything to do with this would it?"

Liz looks sad and nods her head, "Yes, but I had no idea when you told me about it that they would all try it out, I was just curious after what you told me" She grabs his arm, "But don't blame them please."

Max looks at her, "I'm not mad Liz."

"Your not?"

Max shakes his head.

Then he bends in and kisses her right near her ear, "So was there anything in that book you saw that you liked?"

Liz blushes, grins and then nods. "Well are you going to tell me what it was?" Liz looks at him and with a sexy smile on her face she pushes him back on the bench, "No I'm not going to tell you, how about I show you?"

She leans down and kisses him and he wraps his arms around her back pulling her tightly to him.

After a couple minutes of this Liz sits up straddling his knees, she smiles at him and undoes his button on his khakis and then pulls the zipper down, she inches his pants and boxers down a bit letting all of Max spring forth.

She stands up with both legs on each side of the bench. She takes her panties off and puts them on the table. Then she slowly lowers herself onto Max.

Max groans outloud as she does this, his hands have moved to her ass and he cups a cheek in each hand squeezing and kneading it.

Liz being like this on Max is able to use her legs and feet to lower and raise herself up and down on Max. Liz moans at the feeling and looks at Max who has his eyes closed in what looks like pure ecstasy.

Liz loves that she can make Max feel so good, she moves up and down slowly and remembers something she read in the book. She clenches her muscles around Max and he gasps.

"Oh God Liz."

Liz continues to do this as she moves up and down on Max.

They continue like this for a long time, and finally. "Liz I'm going to..."

Liz groans and shouts out Max's name, and Max gripping her hips tightly in his hands grunts and jerks up into Liz.

After that as they lay with her laid out the length of him Max sighs.

"What is it?" Liz asks.

"That book could end up being hazardous to your health."

Liz pulls back and looks at him quizzically, "How do you mean?"

"Just don't let me ever see it, because if I do I don't think either of us will get anything else ever done."

Liz smiles at him and then laughs, "That's not an entirely bad idea, we could go to my house and get it now." Max laughs deep in his chest and pulls her close to kiss him, "I love you Liz Parker."

"I love you to Max Evans."

He pulls her close and kisses her.

THE END!!!

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.