FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Who Are You?"
Part 14
by Ta'al
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell High, and most likely never will. All of these characters are borrowed from the television show, and whoever owns it. The story is mine and can be published, copied and displayed freely as long as this disclaimer is attached and any age restrictions are observed. Personally, I don't care if your under 18 and read NC-17, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Sparing the retreating car one glance, Alex turned around to the gang, who were picking themselves up off of the sidewalk. Alex quickly calmed down and his eyes turned back to their' normal color, his canines now normal length. He reached down and gently helped Isabelle up. She immediately grabbed onto him and pulled him into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around her, his hand gently stroking the small of her back. They stood there for a moment before disengaging and just holding hands as they turned to face the looks of shock, disbelief and apprehension in the eyes of Michael and her brother.

Alex winced a bit as he laughed at their' expressions, before remembering that he had a rather large knife sticking out of his shoulder.

"Uh, Isabelle, would you please take this knife out of my back?"

Isabelle looked a little faint as she yanked the knife out, then she watched in awe as his wound closed up. Alex flexed his shoulder a bit, before turning around quickly.

"Damn. I liked this shirt." He said as he looked down at the blood stained shirt that had knife and bullet holes in it. His face a mask of the worst mockery of horror ever conceivable,

Max just looked at him, while Michael and Isabelle were in stitches. After a little time, he took hold of Isabelle again and looked directly at Max and Michael.

"Come on, we can go to my place. We can all talk there."

The walk to his house was short, and within fifteen minutes the four teenagers were entering through the back door. Sitting the three aliens down in his living room, Alex walked into the kitchen to place a phone call.

First he called Liz, then Maria. Briefly explaining the situation to each of them, he asked them over. They agreed and told him they would be their' presently.

Alex walked quietly back into his living room, where a rather heated debate had arisen. Silently, he leant against a wall and listened.

"Jesus Christ, Isabelle! What the hell is he?" Michael all but shouted.

"He's Alex." She answered evenly, she was very aware of Alex's proximity, another effect of the sharing.

"You know exactly what I mean! He killed those guys, he fucking killed them!" Now Michael was really starting to shout.

"Look, we all need to calm down." Max interjected, trying to keep the conversation a conversation.

Taking a deep breath, Michael continued.

"He is dangerous, Isabelle. I mean, he's a murderer. We should get out of here right now. We should all go now, before he comes back." Michael was adamant.

Isabelle smiled sweetly at that.

"It's a bit late for that, Michael." Tilting her head to her right. Max and Michael's gaze followed the direction and saw Alex leaning back, thoroughly enjoying the show. Isabelle stood up, walking over to him. He wrapped his arms around her, and she leant back comfortably against him.

Michael stepped forward.

"Get away from her. I mean it, let her go." Michael's voice was now threatening. Alex looked confused for a moment before glancing down at Isabelle.

~Do you want me to let go, Isabelle?~

~Not for the world~ she replied. To which he grinned and planted a kiss on her forehead, raising his head to meet Michael's, he asked him.

"What is your problem, Michael?" Isabelle asked.

Michael was furious, he walked right over to Alex, pulling Isabelle away from him.

"OK, tough guy. Huh, is this what you want." Michael punched Alex as hard as his alien strength would allow, his fist went straight into the wall where Alex had been standing.

"Michael, you should really be careful. That kind of attitude will get you hurt. I don't want to fight you, I kinda like you. But you have really got to cool down." Said Alex, who was now standing behind him.

"Michael! Stop it, right now!" Isabelle yelled at him.

Breathing hard, Michael removed his hand from the wall, leaving a healthy dent in it.

"Sorry about the wall." He grumbled.

"It's alright, man." Alex smiled.

"Good, now that everyone has calmed down." Isabelle sounded relieved.

"So, Alex, what exactly are you?" Max began to question.

"Well, I'm not what your not, and yet neither am I what you are." He answered.

"Stop talking in riddles." Michael said.

"Hey, look guys. I think it would be both of your best interests if we waited another five seconds or so. " Alex said.

"Why, what happens in five seconds?" Max looked perplexed.

Alex's eyebrows raised slightly, but he maintained his silence. Michael was starting to get annoyed again.

"Alex, what exactly is your…" He was cut off as the door was rapped with knocking. Alex smiled and moved to open the door.

Part 13 | Index | Part 15
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.