FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Who Are You?"
Part 16
by Ta'al
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell High, and most likely never will. All of these characters are borrowed from the television show, and whoever owns it. The story is mine and can be published, copied and displayed freely as long as this disclaimer is attached and any age restrictions are observed. Personally, I don't care if your under 18 and read NC-17, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Liz walked slowly up to Max, her face now normal. His eyes downcast, she placed a hand at his chin, and lifted his gaze to meet hers. She smiled slightly, and placed a gentle hand on his temple, allowing her eyes to close, she reached out to him, forming the sharing. A tiny bolt of electricity jumped between her hand and his face as his eyes widened.

His world exploded into hers, and suddenly he was sitting next to her, curled up together in non-existence. She smiled up at him, before placing a gentle kiss on his lips. She snuggled up closer to him, and then began to softly cry.

"Liz, What is it?" Max seemed terrified for her.

"I wanted to tell you so many times, it's just, not the same thing. You could have ended up dead, or worse. I love you so much, for my kind, that is the rarest of all gifts."

"It's okay, Liz. I understand, and I forgive you."

She smiled winningly.

"Are you sure?"

He smiled and nodded, before pressing a kiss on top of her forehead. She looked at him for a moment, before willing the sharing to deepen. She fed him images, from her life. All of them, even the things she had done as a fledgling.

Max just sat and accepted it all.

Suddenly, they were both back in Alex's living room.

He leaned down and kissed her, she kissed him back fiercly.

"I love you, Liz."

"I love you too, Max."

They hugged, before settling down together. He had many questions, she knew. But he held his tongue, as the gang watched Maria approach Michael

He placed a hand against his back.

"Michael…"

"How the hell can you be so calm, Maxwell!" Michael exploded.

"Michael, just let her connect with you, then you'll see. I promise you'll never regret it." Max replied, holding tightly onto Liz.

He turned to him.

"You know I can't connect with people Max, your just toying with me?"

"Michael, I can connect with you." Maria stepped forward. She slowly raised her hand to his cheek, lying flat against his face, she didn't fail to feel the slight stubble that resided there. She willed it to happen, and after a moment, it did.

The same sea of null greeted the couple, who held each other. She whispered to him.

"Michael, I love you. I'm so sorry about this…"

He kissed her unexpectedly. She was surprised, having never seen this side of him.

"It's alright, Maria. Just tell me about you, please."

She grinned,

"I can do better than that." She forced the sharing deeper into them, and showed Michael her life. How Alex had changed her, her friendship with Liz. The centuries packed into one, compact little package.

The two pulled their' arms together and hugged for all they were worth. Well, Michael was anyway, Maria was barely applying any pressure, quite literally afraid that he might break.

Alex smiled and pulled Isabelle closer as they all watched Michael and Maria come out of their' daze and take up position on another chair.

"We had better get home." Max exclaimed, looking at his watch.

"It's all right, I called earlier, you all officially here to study." Alex said.

"How did you convince mom that easily?" Max asked.

"Hi, mom! We're here at Alex's, yeah. You know we have a test soon, well we were all gonna stay here. Bye, Mom!" It was Alex's lips that moved, but everyone there would have sworn that Max was speaking.

Once Max picked up his jaw from the floor, Michael said.

"That must come in handy when you need a sick days off school and you need a call-in."

"You have no idea."

Max turned to Liz.

"Can you do that too?" She shook her head.

"Nah, Maria and me aren't old enough yet. We're no where near as convincing." Everyone laughed a bit at the tone of her voice.

"Hey! Guys, you hungry?" Alex asked

"I could eat something" Michael said.

"Sure" Maria and Liz said in tandem.

Max nodded.

~Sounds good~ Isabelle told Alex through the sharing.

Alex moved away into the kitchen, seconds later he called out.

"What do you want?"

"Pizza?" Michael and Max asked.

Maria and Liz said nothing.

~I'll have what you're having~ Isabelle's telepathic voice rang through his mind.

~Your sure, you know what I'm having~ Even in her head, Alex's voice was concerned.

~I want to try some~

~Ok, how about if we share, I doubt you'll get through a whole glass.~

~'Kay~ Isabelle said.

A few minutes later, Alex came out with two medium pepperami pizzas and two bottles of tabasco sauce. Max and Michael started eating, after generously helping themselves to the sauce.

He dissapeared again, and returned soon with two wine glasses that he gave to Maria and Liz, and another two for Isabelle and himself. He came back in with three blood bags after heating them in the microwave to 37.5 degrees.

Maria and Liz tore their's open and filled their' glasses. Alex carefully tipped in the scarlet liquid, filling his own glass. They sat back down, all of the couples cuddling up together.

Part 15 | Index | Part 17
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.