FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Who Are You?"
Part 4
by Ta'al
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell High, and most likely never will. All of these characters are borrowed from the television show, and whoever owns it. The story is mine and can be published, copied and displayed freely as long as this disclaimer is attached and any age restrictions are observed. Personally, I don't care if your under 18 and read NC-17, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The next day started out like any other, Liz went to school and, as per usual, she felt an almost irresistible urge to pull Max aside and tell him, she very nearly did, until she remembered last night. She remembered how she had lay awake the entire night, never once daring to return to sleep. Thankfully, nightmares tended to be a thing you got used to. She had had nightmares for a long, long time, and Liz had conceded to herself that she couldn't expect them to stop anytime soon. No, for Liz Parker, nightmares were a part of the job.

~Though very few of them involved aliens…~ Liz thought fleetingly.

Classes went in the usual boring manner. It wasn't until recess that Liz noticed how Isabelle had been looking at her all day long, it started to get on her nerves and so she decided to do something about it.

Liz sat quietly on the bench outside, while pretending to keep her eyes on the basketball court she watched Isabelle out of the corner of her eye. This went on all day, Isabelle never getting close to Liz and when school was over she simply went home normally. Arriving home at nearly 7:00pm she walked into the kitchen and noticed a note attached to the refrigerator door. Her mother wouldn't be home until tommorow afternoon and there was pizza in the freezer.

Extracting the food from the freezer, Liz dropped the box in the bin. She hated pizza, lasagne, spaghetti and just about everything else her mother made her eat.

Walking up stairs, she looked out through the drapes, she saw Isabelle in the corner. She was hiding in the shadows and was not very good at it. Turning, she slipped off her clothes and put on a pair of black leather pants, a black T-shirt and her jacket. Openning the back window in her mother's room. She stepped out calmly and fell 10ft to the ground. She continued with as little jarring as one felt when they stepped off a curb.

Running now, she round the corner, and continued around the entire block. Coming up behind Isabelle silently. She waited until she was within whispering distance to announce her presence.

"Why have you been following me?" She calmly asked.

Isabelle leapt around as if she'd been stung and came face-to-face with a very calm looking Liz.

"Liz! Uh. I was just.. uh.." She stammered, silently wondering how Liz had managed to so easily creep up on her.

"You were following me, you have been all day, why?"

"How did you know?" Isabelle thought she had been discrete.

"You suck at hiding." Liz offered.

"I was following you, because I wanted to know about something. Maybe, we should go inside, this is kind of personal." Isabelle gestured towards Liz's house.

"Yeah." Liz began walking. Isabelle followed.

After a few moments Isabelle began to explain to Liz how she had been "listening in" on Liz's dreams. She did, however, make sure Liz knew it was all for Max. Liz, who had been silent, her face non-expressive, throughout the whole discussion turned sharply to the young alien.

"You did it for Max. So I can't fault you. Don't do it again, ever." Liz turned and, upon reaching her front door, opened it and entered. Isabelle paused for a moment.

~Yesterday I would have laughed at a threat from Liz, but now…~

She followed Liz into the house, and shutting the door behind her.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.