FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Without You"
Part 2
by Beckamania
Disclaimer: I don't own them *winces as the wb lawyers hold a gun to her head*
Summary: Post-Destiny fic. Maria is trying to deal.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Life goes on,
but I'm gone,
cause I die,
without you.
-Without you from rent.

Maria brought her bags into her hotel room. She colapsed on her bed. Someone knocked on her door. She sleepily got up and opened the door. Michael stood there. "Mi-" He burst in and grabbed her, kissing her franticly. Maria's head spinned. Michael slowly backed her up to the bed. They were on the bed, kissing. Maria felt him pressing aganist her inner tigh. Was this actaully happening? Michael straddled her on his hips. He took off her top. Maria covered her chest nervously. Michael reached over and yanked her down on top of him and kissed her neck.

"Michael." She murmurred. He reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. He pushed them off her body. He pushed her on her back and held her wrists over her head with one hand. He traced her body with the other. Maria squirmed under him. He took off his cloths and entered her. Maria moaned softly. Trying to keep coherent thought. The door opened and shut. Maria saw Isabel. Maria looked down at herself, she was wearing her clothes, and Michael was gone. She looked up to see him and Isabel in wedding atire. She screamed.

"NO!" Maria sat up in the bed. She breathed franticly. Her face was flushed and covered in sweat.

Michael looked out onto the dark road. It was already past midnight. Max drove the jeep. Isabel rested her head to the side and slept. Liz leaned aganist Alex as both of them slept. Michael closed his eyes and slept as well.

"And do you, Michael Guerin, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Michael walked along a church. He saw himself in a tuxedo, standing next to a girl. He couldn't tell who. She wore a veil. Isabel? He thought.

"I do," His other self said.

"And do you, Maria Deluca take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Maria?! Michael's jaw dropped.

"I do." She said.

"By the power vested in me. I now present you man and wife."

The other Michael turned to face Maria. He lifted her vail. He looked at her face and stopped in his tracks. Michael looked over to see what was wrong. Maria's face was on fire. She looked at him, the other Michael and the guests all disapeared. Her entire body was in flames. "Michael." She held a hand out to him. "Save me."

"What.....what am I supposed to do?" Michael said. "I can't live without you. I love you."

"I....I love you too. Where are you?" Maria shook her head. "You can't help me."

"WHAT? YOU JUST TOLD ME TO SAVE YOU AND NOW-"

Michael sat up with a small gasp. He was in the jeep. Max pulled over to a motel. His eyes were drooping. He got out of the jeep. He woke up Isabel, Liz and Alex. The five of them went to get rooms.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.