FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Without You"
Part 6
by Beckamania
Disclaimer: I don't own them *winces as the wb lawyers hold a gun to her head*
Summary: Post-Destiny fic. Maria is trying to deal.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Life goes on,
but I'm gone,
cause I die,
without you.
-Without you from rent.

"Maria." Someone said. Maria woke up to see Michael. She sat up. "Go away." She got up.

"Max, Alex, Liz and Isabel left, they're still looking for you."

She turned to him. "What, you didn't tell them I was here?" Michael shook his head.

Maria looked him. "Why not?"

"I'm not quite sure."

"Oh, well, bye." She headed for the door.

"Wait." Michael grabbed her arm.

"Let me go."

"I'm not letting you go alone. I'm going with you."

"No." She stepped out of his grasp and sat on the bed. "The reason I left was to get away from you."

"Maybe I don't want you to get away from me." He said softly.

Maria stood up and made a break for the door. He grabbed her and pinned her to the wall.

"Stop it." She screamed at him. "Just let me go."

"Maria, I can't live without you, don't you understand? If I let you walk out the door I'll die. I need you." He said.

Maria looked at him. "Please Michael, don't make this harder on me." She whispered.

"Hard on you?" He spat out. He was furious. He stepped away. "Fine. Go ahead. Leave!" he yelled.

Maria grabbed her things.

"Wait." Michael said.

Maria looked at him. "What?" She said impatiantly.

Michael cupped her face and kissed her cautiously. Maria didn't react. He kissed her forcefully. His tongue traveled the deep caverns of her mouth.

She gave a sigh of defeat and put her arms around him.

Part 5 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.