FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Without You"
Part 8
by Beckamania
Disclaimer: I don't own them *winces as the wb lawyers hold a gun to her head*
Summary: Post-Destiny fic. Maria is trying to deal.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Life goes on,
but I'm gone,
cause I die,
without you.
-Without you from rent.

She looked at him. Hurt filled her eyes. "I.......Oh." She sat up shakingly.

"I can't if you don't want to." He said.

"I do."

"You can't even bring yourself to say it."

"Goddamn you Michael. You do this, basically teasing me, then you don't do this."

"What is this."

"Forget it!" She got up and walked to her clothes.

"Maria wait." He walked over to her. "I don't want you to regret what we do in here."

"Trust me, I'm regretting even letting you touch me." She pulled on her panties. Her whole self shaking. She fell to her knees trembling. He got next to her and pulled her into his arms. He had the urge to do what he knew she wanted to do, but he wasn't going to unless he knew she wanted to as well. "Please Michael....." She whimpered.

"Just say it Maria."

".......Make love to me." She said softly. Michael didn't need to hear anymore. He picked her up and put her on the bed. He got on top of her and kissed her passionatley. Maria reached down and lifted his shirt off his body. He took the waistband of her panites and pulled them down, throwing them to the side. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. Both laid there. Maria was slightly nervous. He slowly entered her. She sucked in a shakey breath. Michael held her hands over her head lightly as he began to move inside her. "Michael." She murmurred. He sat up and pulled her with him. She wrapped her legs around his torso. They moved in rythm to eachother. Maria bit her lip to keep from screaming.

Michael kissed her. He kissed her jawline and made his way to her neck. He then covered her breast with is mouth. Lapping everying each with his tongue and repaeating the same to the other. Maria threw her head back. "Oh god..."

"Maria...Oh god Maria." Michael moaned. He was close to climax.

"Michael." She moaned continually.

"Maria." He kissed her as they both reached thier climax. They laid together on the bed. Both catching their breath and sweating. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.