FanFic - Crossovers
"Questioning Myths "
Part 4
by Sarah
Disclaimer: some one else owns the characters, unfortunately. Thought I wish I did own them, I don’t
Summary: This is a cross over of "Charmed" and (of course) "Roswell." This asks and answers the question of what would happen if either group believe in other myths and legends (beside themselves)
Category: Crossovers
Rating: PG-13
Crashdown Café; thirty-minutes later

Liz was about to bring the two strange women their check when Max came through the door and sat himself at his usual booth, which happened to be next to the two women. When Liz saw him sit down she gave the women their check as fast as she could. She ran over to him and quietly started to explain what had happened. Meanwhile Phoebe leaned across the table and told Prue that he was the boy from her vision.

"Don’t worry. Piper will be here in another hour. Lets get out of here and try to get some of these pictures taken. Ok?" that way we’ll have more time to get to the bottom of this.

"Liz, I don’t know what to tell you beside that they don’t seem like they are a threat." Max explained after he had heard the story. He had sensed the two when he walked in the door, but he sensed that they were friendly and that they weren’t a threat… that they might even be here to help.

"Max we don’t know that though. What if they have something to do with what happened last night?" She was really starting to get worried.

"Liz when I came in I got the feeling that they weren’t here to harm us and that they might even be here to help." He knew he had some major convincing to do with her. "If you want I can have Isabelle do some dream walking. I just have a feeling their here to help. I don’t know why." I just know their not here to hurt us. They can’t be. They have too much compassion and care in their eyes.

"Well… ok. If you’re not worried, I guess I shouldn’t be either." She said as she started to feel relaxed.

*-----------------------------------------------------*

Prue and Phoebe’s Hotel room; later that night

"Oh God! Why? Why does this always happen? Why can’t you take vacations like normal people? With no demons, or warlocks." Piper asked as she sat exhausted, down on the bed of the hotel room. While her sisters just stood in front of her waiting for her to tell them what she found in the book of shadows, (The family’s book of spells, chant, potions, and incantations.) Jeez! Can’t they even wait for me to relax! I just got off the plane! "Ok guys. I get what you want!" She said as she reached into her purse and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. "I looked op the words you heard him, it, say. It means; "And your love shall be your death." The thing you saw was the Mosencunia. He’s a demon who finds pairs of soul mates with good, kind and pure hearts and replaces their love with so much evil the explode from sadness."

"But did it tell how to vanquish him?" Phoebe asked anxiously.

"Yes." She said as she pulled a much older looking piece of paper out of her purse along with a red, velvet pouch. "It gave a spell and a potion. I made the potion before I came, I assumed it would be easier to make at home. All we have to do is sprinkle this powder on him and saw this spell." She said as she unfolded the paper and showed them.

"Ok. But why does this seem too easy?" Prue asked skeptically.

"Because it’s not that easy. Mosencunia can move at the speed of light and the spell and potion will only work right before he takes a victim." They should know there’s always a catch. "So we have to find out who the next victim is."

"I think we have that one covered." Phoebe stated, remembering Liz and the boy from the Crashdown.

"You think it’s the two from the Crashdown?" Prue asked. What about what you saw that boy do?

"Yea. But I’m still confused about what I saw that boy do in my first premonition. I think that before we try to vanquish the Mosencunia we need to figure out what’s going on with him. I think we should freeze him, prick him and see if he bleed, that way we’ll know if he’s a warlock or not."

"Well is the Crashdown still open?" Piper asked as she looked at her watch. 8:00! It’s been 8 hours since I ate something!! Piper thought to herself as she noticed her stomach growling.

"Yea it should be. Let’s go." Prue said and started to walk towards the door after the silent agreement. That’s one good thing about being witches and sisters. We always know what the other is thinking.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.