FanFic - Other
"Sense of Completion"
Part 32
by Linda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: R
I Knew I Loved You
By Savage Garden

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe
::CHORUS::

*********************

Maria and Michael looked around behind the gym, and then Maria looked in the girl's locker room and bathrooms for Liz.

Maria came out of the locker room with a frown at Michael. "You sure she said behind the gym?"

Michael sighed and nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Max. Max must have decided not to wait until lunchtime to take her away. She was really upset, and he was worried. I'm sure that's all it is." Michael gave a half grin thinking of how Max was probably calming Liz right now.

"Hey, what do you say..." Michael suddenly said in a low voice as he leaned Maria up against the building. "You and me also go out for a picnic." He whispered and closed in on Maria and covered her mouth with his.

Maria put her arms around Michael and sighed into his kiss. She let him deepen it by opening her mouth wider and sucking his tongue further into her mouth to play chase with her tongue.

When Michael moved his mouth from hers to her neck, Maria arched her head to one side to give him better access and sucked in air. She ran her fingers through his hair and swallowed.

"But it's not lunch time yet. How do we go on a picnic at 10 o'clock in the morning." She tried to sound responsible.

But when Michael growled and covered her mouth again as if to quiet her reasoning, Maria gave up the lame fight and pulled him closer to her. When she felt the familiar bulge against her lower belly, she sighed and her legs gave out.

Michael felt Maria's total surrender and he groaned as he lifted her up under her bottom, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Without taking his lips from her neck, he walked them into the locker room behind the gym, and into one of the shower stalls, pulling the curtain, that a few of the showers had, closed behind them.

Then he shifted so that his lower body was positioned against Maria's heat, and he rubbed against her teasingly through their clothes.

Maria had a skirt on, so only her panties were between her and Michael's Jean-swollen erection. She loved the friction, and she pressed herself back and forth against his hardness with deep sighs and groans.

Michael watched Maria's head fall back against the wall of the shower, and he hardened even more at her total surrender and pleasure.

He had wanted to take her lovingly and romantically, but he couldn't wait. The past few nights since they'd first made love, he'd been gentle and romantic, but now, neither one of them wanted gentle.

Maria's hands were gripping Michael's hips to her to as they grinded together. He felt the wetness through her panties and through his jeans, and groaned, swore, and then holding her up against the wall with his body, he quickly undid his zipper and sprung himself free with a sigh.

Then he slid a hand inside her panties, moved them aside, and positioned himself against her wet heat.

Maria sobbed and whispered her approval, and lifted slightly to make the angle better, and then she pushed down on him frantically, taking him all in in one movement.

They both sighed when their bodies joined, and then they were kissing again. Their hands everywhere and pulling at each other's clothes.

It wasn't long before Maria's breath became shallower and her movement faster. Michael slid a hand between them and his thumb found the nub that fascinated him so, and then he pressed on it and moved it around, and Maria bit his shoulder to keep from crying out loud, as she came apart in Michael's arms.

That was all Michael needed. He held her against him and then moved faster pushing her against the wall, until he too finally let go and gave himself up to his Maria.

When they headed back to the main building a few minutes later, they shared a content, secret smile.

The last thought Maria had of Liz was that Liz had probably just enjoyed the same loving she had if Max had taken her on a picnic. Liz didn't need her anymore she was sure of it.

*********************

Max felt excruciating pain as he pulled himself back to consciousness. He was fighting the drug he'd been given. He could not be put out when they had Liz and his babies now too! Max felt the pain in his head but ignored it as he opened his eyes and looked over at the table beside his.

His heart did a flip when he saw Liz lying there still unconscious. He saw her breathing, so he calmed a little, but just seeing her lying there tied to an exam table was almost too much for Max to bear. He had done this to her. By loving her and getting her pregnant, he had done this to her. And now not only was her own life in danger, but their unborn babies as well. Max felt a cold knot of fear in his stomach that almost made him want to double over in pain from it. No...please no! Let this be a dream, he prayed. Let them do whatever they had to do to me, but not to Liz, not to his innocent children!

"Liz! Liz can you hear me? It's Max. Liz baby wake up please." Max whispered across to her. He was so close, yet not close enough to even reach his tied down hand to hers. He wanted to touch her, to connect with her. He needed to know how she and the babies were. That they hadn't done anything to her while he was out. And he couldn't let them put him out again. He had fought off the drugs this time, but would he be able to do it again? "Liz!" Max whispered urgently again, and his voice broke with emotion as he saw her lying there tied to an exam table because of him.

Liz slowly came back to consciousness. Someone was calling her. No...Max. Max was calling her. She could feel him in her brain. Pleading with her. And it was her Max. She could feel the connection, the warmth and love radiating from him. But she also felt the pain, anger, fear... and guilt. She tried to open her eyes, but they felt so heavy. She tried to move her arms, but a sudden restriction made that impossible. She felt as if her hands were being held down. Her legs as well. Then she felt the cold flat surface below her and her mind started to focus more. And she could hear the agony in Max's voice now as he called her to him again.

Her eyes flew open as she realized she was tied down, and that it was her Max calling her. "Max!" she called out and turned her head to see him lying down tied up, and facing her with a pained expression on his face.

"I'm here Liz. It's okay babe." Max tried to comfort her as he saw her eyes widen in initial fear of not seeing him. He was so frustrated. He fought against the ropes again, wishing he could just touch Liz. Comfort her. Hug her.

"Oh Max. Are you okay? I knew that other one wasn't you. He couldn't even pretend to be! Max I was so worried about you! Are you okay? What have they done to you? Oh God! Max. You're tied up too!" Liz rambled, tears filling her eyes as she realized how tired and drawn Max looked, and how his worst nightmare was actually happening. And hers too. She didn't know how many nights she had woken up in cold fear of him tied to an exam table and being experimented on and probed. And now it was a reality and she couldn't take it. Her heart hurt and her tears fell unheeded.

"Liz...don't cry Liz. I'll get you out of here I promise. Please don't cry baby. God I wish I could hold you. Touch you. Damn!" Max swore and his own voice was hoarse with emotion. Lying there seeing Liz tied to a table, and crying bravely for him was killing him. Even in the predicament she was in, he could feel the pain she was feeling for him, not herself.

"How touching. Don't you agree Martin?" Topolsky said as she came into the room with the male doctor.

Max and Liz froze both afraid for each other as the two who entered the room went over to the instruments.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 33
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.