FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Bird in a Gilded Cage "
Part 2
by bec
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: What would happen if the Government actually did get them, and what would the government want with them?
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Chapter 2

"Your kidding, right?" Isabelle stood up and moved to the front of her enclosure. "Breed us, with them, this is so ridiculous."

Topolsky smiled at the blonde, "Nope, not kidding, we've got a lot of plans for you."

Dr. Hanson turned and clicked his tongue at the woman. "Now, now Ms. Topolsky, this is not your time yet. I have them for two weeks, then you get them, you and your associate. Until then please refrain from upsetting them."

"Upsetting us, you're going to breed us like animals and your afraid of upsetting us. This has got to be a dream, it has to be."

"Maria calm down, no one is going to breed anybody." Liz turned to the Dr. and spoke in a very calm and controlled voice "you can't do this, we're underage, if our parents find out you would be in way too much trouble."

"The little scientist speaks." Topolsky said. She turned and walked over to Liz, she faced the girl through the glass and laughed. "Do you know what your parents think happened to you Ms. Parker, do you know what they were told?"

"W…what?" Liz ask.

"Right now your parents are all at the Roswell Mortuary trying to identify your burned beyond recognition bodies." She circled the room as she spoke, "unfortunately; as kids will do, you were all in Max Evan's jeep last night, driving too fast down 285 South, he lost control, crashed, the jeep burst into flames and you were all killed. Instantly." She smiled. "Your purses and identification barely made it through, just enough to let them know that Liz Parker, Maria DeLuca, Kyle Valenti, Michael Guerin, Max and Isabelle Evans all died terribly, horrible deaths. Such a shame."

"My dad would never believe that, he knew what was happening, he knows I'm not dead." Kyle said.

She turned and stood in-front of Kyle, "well yes, that is true, but lets just say that your father couldn't handle the pain, the grief of losing his only child. I'm so sorry Kyle, he had to be sedated, hospitalized. He might know the truth, but who is going to believe him? They'll just think he is a grief stricken father who couldn't handle the thought of your death. He's been blaming aliens for everything that's happened in Roswell for over thirty years now. You really think anyone is going to believe him?"

"Hanks really gonna be pissed off when that check stops coming." Michael said.

"You told my mom I'm dead? But she's all alone, she doesn't have anyone else. How could you do this." Maria couldn't stop the tears from coming to her eyes. Or the anger that rose. "You bitch!" Maria started thrashing around on the gurney. She tried to raise her arms, tried to break the restraints, she threw her legs into the air, kicking and screaming. "I'm gonna kill you, do you hear me, damn you, how could you do this."

Isabelle looked at Max, she mouthed the words "mom and dad."

Max's lips moved, he whispered "I know." He turned to the wall to his right, raised his hands to the cold tile and spoke. "Liz."

Liz couldn't hear him, she had sat down on the cot, she stared at the floor. What would her parents do, my God, things like this didn't happen in real life. This stuff only happened in the movies, not in Roswell, New Mexico.

"That is enough Ms. Topolsky," Dr. Hanson strode to the door and opened it. "As I said, you do not have control of these children yet, they are under my hands. I think its time for you to go. You've thoroughly upset them enough for today. Do you hear me, get out. Now."

"I'm going doctor, but just remember kiddies, in two weeks you belong to me." She turned to walk out the door. "Oh, and don't forget about Yeager, I can't wait for you to meet Yeager, that will be quite interesting."

Dr. Hanson shut the door behind her, turning to the kids again he spoke. "Don't let her frighten you, your too important to our government for her to hurt you."

"Too late doctor, she's already done that." Max said.

"Ah, well yes, I understand, it is one of the saddest parts of this job, but you'll see, as the weeks fly by, you'll see how important our work is." He turned and walked to a intercom on the wall, pressing a button he laid his mouth practically on the speaker. "Could someone bring in the equipment, I'd like to get started right away."

"Get started on what?" Michael casually ask. He wasn't handling this well, he wanted to hit someone at the moment, but you couldn't tell that from looking at him. He coolly and calmly leaned against the glass of his cubicle.

"I have a lot of medical test to get started on, we have to find out if everything is in it's proper working order." He said as he picked up a pair of latex surgical gloves.

"What are you doing with those?" Maria ask. She didn't like the fact that she was the only one out of her cubicle, she was the only one wearing this ugly hospital gown. And she could tell she was naked underneath it.

Dr. Hanson spoke to all of them again. "If you could all look in the storage bins in your cubicles you'll find appropriate attire, if you could please remove your clothes and set them in the small box in the rear of the room please." "Appropriate attire for what?" Max ask. They had all turned and opened a long thin closet in the corner of each room. Inside was a green hospital gown, the same gown that Maria was wearing.

"For my test of course." The door swung open again and three technicians came into the room, one was pushing a cart. On top of the cart was various metal contraptions.

Maria and Liz instantly recognized them as the stirrups and speculum that their gynecologist used during their yearly examinations. Maria started screaming again.

"No, no way, you can't do this, I'm underage, this is illegal." She started jerking her body all around, she didn't know what she would accomplish in all this, but there was no way they were doing that to her.

"Dr. Hanson, you can't do this, you can't force a women to go through this against her will." The others could hear the anger in Liz's voice.

"What, what are those things?" Isabelle ask.

"Maria, if you cannot control yourself I will have to administer a sedative. Do you hear me." Dr. Hanson tried to calm the young girl down.

Maria threw her body into the air, her hips reached as far off the gurney as they could. "Control myself! Your gonna violate my body and you tell me to control myself. Well fuck you Mister. Your not doing that to me." She was sobbing hysterically now.

Michael cried out "Liz what the hell are those things."

Liz couldn't answer, she couldn't believe this was happening.

"I'm going to administer a basic internal examination, I understood from you family medical records that you and Ms. Parker have undergone this procedure before. If you remain calm, it's a basic examination." Dr. Hanson couldn't understand why the young girl was acting like this, she apparently recognized the instruments. She had to know he wasn't going to hurt her. He was truly perplexed by her actions.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.