FanFic - Other
"Slumber Party"
Part 3
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. Promise to return 'em the way I found em.
Summary: Weekend after they all went camping from "Into the Woods" Isabel has a change of heart about Alex, and plans a slumber party with the girls to help them get what they want as well.
Category: Other
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Spoilers: Anything up to & including "Into the Woods". Distribution: Sure! Just let me know where. The Challenge: by: BoobzyDD@cs.com 1. A sleepover with all the couples A & I, M & M, And M & L. 2. Getting somewhat drunk 3. A porno video 4. The game Truth or Dare 5. And a shirt getting ripped off somebody. 6. Must be NC-17!!
Isabel opened the front door and smiled brightly at Liz and Maria standing there with their sleeping bags and back packs.

"Hey guys, come on in. I'll have you throw your stuff in my room for now." She said as she turned and led them upstairs. Isabel opened the door to her room and breezed in. Motioning for the girls to drop their stuff anywhere.

"I thought we would..." Isabel was interrupted by a shout of laughter from Max's room down the hall.

Maria raised an eyebrow. "Was that Alex?" she asked in surprise.

Isabel smiled casually and shrugged. "Yeah, can you believe it? Max had also planned a get together with the guys this weekend since our parents would be out of town, and when he heard I was inviting you two he was going to cancel the whole thing, because he was worried that you wouldn't be able to take being in the same house as Michael." Isabel she told Maria and rolled her eyes.

"What?! What would make him think that? What do I care what Michael does or doesn't do? Hey, I'm sooo okay about it." Maria waved a hand airily to prove it.

Isabel nodded. "And that's what I told Max. I told him that you couldn't care less, and that if anyone had a problem it would be Michael. Cause you were totally fine." Isabel assured her.

Maria nodded. "Oh totally!"

Liz couldn't help but smile. "Well, did Michael show up?" she wanted to know. And knew Maria wanted to know as well, but wouldn't ask because she so 'totally' couldn't care less.

"Hmmm...apparently he didn't think it was a big deal either." Isabel said and led them downstairs again. "Fine. Good." Maria said a little too sharply.

Isabel and Liz exchanged smiles but didn't let Maria see them.

"I thought we would go rent a movie first. Then decide what to do after that." Isabel mentioned. "And we can pick up some pizza, too." She said and reached for her sweater.

"We'll come too." Max said from the top of the stairs as the three guys descended as well.

"We want to get a movie and pizza, also, so we might as well all go." Max stated, grabbing the keys to the Jeep off the front hall table. His eyes went straight to Liz. He gave a brief smile and then looked away. "Hey Liz." He said trying to be casual. As usual, his heart beat triple time when Liz was near. And he knew if he looked at her for two long, and got lost in her eyes, he'd be a dead man. He got hard just thinking about Liz. How the heck was he going to get through the whole night knowing she was in his house?

"Hey Max." Liz said just as casually, but inside she tried to hide the hurt at how Max barely even bothered looking at her anymore.

"Girls!" Alex grinned, and hugged his two friends.

They laughed and hugged him back. Then Maria coolly turned to Michael.

"Michael." She nodded once, and then she turned around and faced Isabel. Michael just rolled his eyes and didn't bother answering, knowing if he said anything, she'd wind up picking a fight with him. But he couldn't squelch the effect she had on his body. She was so cute and spunky. He wanted her all the time. Isabel watched the scene with interest. Okay, she thought, at least no one was leaving. "Fine." Isabel shrugged in answer to what Max had said. "We'll just go in Maria's car and see you there." She said.

An hour later they all returned arguing over which movie they would see first. When Isabel suggested ladies before gentleman, the guys grumbled but agreed.

"You guys don't have to stay and watch our movie if you don't want to." Isabel said matter of factly. "It's probably too intellectual for you guys anyways. It's got dialogue." She jabbed.

Offended, all three guys sat down in unison. "I'm totally into intellectual dramas." Alex piped up and looked pained as he said it.

Max and Michael looked as if they were about to be tortured as well, but nodded in agreement.

Isabel hid a smile and headed for the kitchen. "Good. Well, I'll just go get us some drinks for our pizza and be right back."

Once in the kitchen, Isabel switched the girl's choice of tape with one she had hidden in a closet in the kitchen. She slid the one she had borrowed into the jacket sleeve of the rented video tape, got the soda and cups and reentered the living room with a bright smile.

"Max get that light near you will you. I don't like too many lights on when watching a movie." Isabel said and placed the cups and soda next to the pizza on the coffee table and moved to the tape machine to pop in the tape.

Isabel noticed that Max, Michael and Alex were sitting on one couch together. She figured they were drawing the battle lines early. To keep the girls away, or to at least let the girls think they were uninterested in them.

Maria and Liz sat in two armchairs facing the TV, and Isabel settled onto the floor near the table with the pizza. With a wicked and anxious gleam in her eye, she held her breath and hit the play button.

The guys reached for pizza as the movie started. At least they could enjoy eating, if not watching the movie. Max reached over for his slice and when he heard Liz gasp, he glanced up at her and then to where she was staring at the TV.

Max froze and forgot about the pizza, which slipped, out of his hands.

Michael had a piece of pizza in his mouth already, and choked on it.

Alex had a slice half way to his mouth when he froze. His eyes fixed on the screen as well.

Maria just sat with her mouth open and her eyes wide as she looked at the screen and tried to take in what she was seeing.

Isabel swallowed, knowing what they were all going to see on the screen, and looked around nervously at Alex under lower lids. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea. She thought now, a little too late.

On the screen, a big muscular guy in just his shorts ripped open a sexy looking red heads dress down the front and there she stood completely naked. Nipples hard as the camera panned in for a close up.

Then the woman smiled and pulled the man's shorts down and he too was totally exposed. There he was in all his glory, hard and hot, throbbing and glistening. When the woman moved, grabbed the mans huge organ, and began to caress it in a smooth fluid motion, the man groaned, pushed into her hands more and clamped his mouth down on one of the woman's pouting hard nipples, and began to suck furiously.

The sounds they were making were between moans, groans and sighs. Then almost immediately, the man pushed the woman back over the table behind her, spread her legs apart, took his rock hard organ and pushed it up into the awaiting wet entrance of the woman. The view of the woman's flesh being separated, totally exposed and wet, then the site of the man's huge organ sliding in, was graphic.

The close up focused on the joining and the man's throbbing hardness as it slid into the woman's wet slick opening. Then the guy started pumping into the woman as she leaned back on the table and cried aloud in pleasure.

The ringing of the doorbell snapped Max out of his frozen shock first, and he jumped up and slammed the TV button off.

"What the hell was that Isabel?" he asked hoarsely, his own face bright red from arousal and extreme embarrassment, and he turned away from them all to hide his own hardness pressing very obviously against his jeans.

He went to get the door, cursing as he grabbed a newspaper from the front hall table and casually held it in front of him.

Behind him, everyone also moved. Michael shakily poured himself some soda, as he tried to wash down the still stuck slice of pizza in his throat, Alex bolted for the bathroom, mumbling about his bladder, and Maria and Liz just sat where they were, their faces blazing red and their eyes wide as they turned to Isabel.

Isabel swallowed and shrugged. "God how could they make a mistake like that at the store! Can you believe that!" she tried to look shocked herself. Her own face was flushed from her bold action, and the explicit porno movie.

Max returned with Kyle.

Liz and Maria's eyes widened even more at the site of Kyle weaving in the doorway, with a frowning Max behind him.

"Kyle?" Liz asked.

TBC...

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.