FanFic - Alex/Isabel
"I’ll Let You In"
Part 2
by Megan
Disclaimer: Not mine, just borrowin em! But gosh I wish Alex was mine.
Summary: Isabel decides to confront Alex with her feelings. This is part 2 and I hope you guys enjoy it.
Category: Alex/Isabel
Rating: R
Authors Note: This is my very first story. Feedback please!!!!! Title is Isabel’s response to Alex’s ‘Save Ferris’ dream song, "Let Me In."
Alex approached Isabel slowly. There was a slight breeze in the air and it made Isabel’s golden hair float around her face like a halo. How much Alex felt for her he could never put in to words.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi." replied Isabel.

"So why did you ask me to meet you here anyway?" Alex asked casualy.

"Umm….well…I came here Alex, to…"

Isabel couldn’t put it in to words how she felt. It was too great a feeling. So instead she told him the only way she could think of. Isabel leaned forward and kissed Alex lightly on the lips. "Wow, Isabel." Alex said softly.

"I’m sorry Alex, I should never have…"

"No Isabel it was great, you just said in one little kiss, what I have been wanting to say for months."

"I wonder what I would say if I did this." She leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. But this kiss was longer and more passionate. She tasted Alex in this kiss, and she wanted all she could get of him. It was a kiss unlike anything she had experienced before, more feelings, more stars. Just something that she wished she could’ve stayed in forever.

And as Alex thought about it, he realized Isabel said something in that kiss. Something he’d asked her before. Something he’d been wishing she’d said a long time ago.

Isabel said, "Alex, I’ll Let You In." THE END (but not for Isabel and Alex)

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.