FanFic - Crossovers
"Trip to Roswell"
Part 1
by Amanda
Disclaimer: I don't own Angel's characters, Roswell's characters, or Charmed's characters.
Summary: Cordy and Phoebe both see the Roswell gang in trouble, so Cordelia, Angel, Phoebe, Pure, and Piper head down to Roswell.
Category: Crossovers
Rating: PG-13
Cordelia screamed.

"What? What's the problem? Where's the evil?" Weasly asked rushing to where Cordelia was sitting calmly in a chair.

"The evil," she repiled through her teeth, "is that we need money! When was the last job we had that gave up decent pay?"

"Oh, that again. Really you to stop..." he began but didn't get the chance to finish his thoughts before Cordelia let out another scream.

After a few seconds she stopped and was gasping for breath.

"Another vision?" Weasly asked hopefully. He knew that they were painful for her but couldn't help feeling exicted after not having anything exicting to do for a while. He also knew that Cordelia neeeded something to get her going again.

"Yep. But this wasn't local. I saw a sign that said it was in Roswell."

"Roswell? You mean the tourist trap in New Mexico?" came Angel's voice from the shadows.

Cordelia sighed. She turned to look at her ex-boss, now employee. "The one and only, but you wouldn't believe what I saw..."

"I saw a sign a restaurant that said The Crashdown Cafe. Then my vision sorta zoomed inside and I saw a dark haired, dark eyed girl waiting tables. She had an alien uniform on. Suddenly, she and a group of other people are in outside the restaurant and have a look of terror on their faces." Phoebe sighed when she finished telling her sisters and Leo about her last vision.

"And you say you've never had a vision like this?" Leo asked when he realized she was done.

"Never." Phoebe repiled shaking her head. "It was long, in a different state, and really, i don't know, detailed."

"Well, I think its pretty clear what we need to do. We need to go to Roswell as soon as we can and save these people." Prue answered standing up.

"Really? We can go to Roswell?" Cordelia asked, shocked Angel would agree to leaving L.A.

"It seems like the only the to do. There is a reason the powers that be sent you that vision. Like I said, I think we should go as soon as possible."

"I'm not goin'!" Gunn said.

Weasly, Cordelia, and Angel stared at him. He never turned down a fight.

"Too much evil and stuff to do 'round here. And I can't just leave all my homies. You three go, have fun." Gunn answered their confused looks. "I just stay here alone."

"No, no. I'll stay also. Don't feel like leaving just to see some alien obessed town, anyway." Weasly quickly added.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.