FanFic - Max/Liz
"A New Arrival"
Part 8
by Giselle
Disclaimer: The characters of the show Roswell belong to the writers and producers of the show, as well as the WB, and not to me. I am in no way involved with the show, actors, writers, producers, network, or charcters.
Summary: A new girl in town turns out to be an alien that could provide more answer's the the other's questions.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Toplosky sat at her desk on the phone, "I'm telling you, she's one of them." She told her commanding officer. "Another alien?" he asked. "I think you're letting this case take control of you." He told her. "Her background is the same as the others. They were all found the same night, practically in the same place. And-" she was cut off by the man on the other end of the phone. "That's it, agent Topolsky! You're off the case! Obviously you can't handle this type of mission like I thought you could. I'm closing the case and I want you here in my office tomorrow morning no later than 7:00!" "You can't do that!!" she yelled. "Watch me! I can and I just did. We've just received other cases far more important then a bunch of High School kids touching each other and getting into trouble. This case is dismissed and so are you Toplosky! Under stood?" "Understood sir." She said and then hanged up the phone.

Jenna hung up the phone from the phone booth with the others outside watching her. "Did it work?" Isabel asked. "What do you think?" she asked in the commanding officer's voice as she stepped outside the booth. Isabel hugged Max and kissed him on the cheek. "Good bye Agent Toplosky." Michael said. "How did you know she was an agent?" asked Liz. "I read her mind when she was interviewing me." Jenna replied. Jenna walked up to Isabel and Josh talking in lunch. "Hey guys." She said. "Hey" Isabel said still looking at Josh. "Jenna, can I borrow your car tonight?" josh asked her. "Why?" "I'm taking Isabel out tonight." He told her. Isabel smiled at Jenna. "Sure," she said as she handed him the keys. Max walked up to the three. "Jenna, can I talk to you?" he asked her.

They walked off.

Liz and Maria were walking in the hallway. They walked past the faculty lounge and stopped as they heard teachers talking about Ms. Topolsky. "Just left last night and told the principal she quit. Never gave him an explanation." One teacher said. The girls continued talking as they walked. "I was thinking last night, about Max and I and I started to remember what my grandmother told me, "if he is the one, then it should be complicated." And it takes time. So even if he is with Jenna, which I am a little upset about, O.K., a lot upset. In the end, it will all work out, hopefully." She told Maria. "It will. Just give him time. He's found someone just like him whom he can be with and relate to him and what he's gone through. Eventually, he'll realize that the one for him, was underneath his nose all this time." Maria said.

Max and Jenna sat at a small table in the courtyard. "I was thinking about what's been going on between us. And, it just feel so right when I'm with you, but.." he hesitated. "You're heart's telling you to be with Liz." She said. "You read my mind?" he asked. "I didn't have to." She told him. " I can see it in your eyes. The way you look at her and talk about her. You two were meant to be together. Any fool can tell. I was denying it to myself at first, but when I saw you in the cave with her, I knew." She said. "I'm sorry." He told her. "Don't be. I'm not. It may have felt right, but it wasn't and we both know it." She held his hand and smiled at him.

Max ran up to Liz in the empty hallway. "Liz!" he called out for her. She walked with her head down and a sad look on her face. "Liz!" he cried. She turned around and Max came walking up to her and pulled her close up to him and kissed her passionately. Liz dropped her books and kissed him back. They pulled away and looked at each other. "That was fast" she said referring to what she had told Maria earlier. "Now this feels right" she said. " No, this is right." he said as they kissed again.

The End

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max - Liz
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.