Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 14
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Sir, what should we do now?” the timid attendant asked his superior who looked coldly out the window.

“Get out of my face is what you should do!” His voice rang out harshly at the lowly subject that attempted to call himself a soldier. He sneered at the idea. These men had no idea what it meant o be a warrior, to feel the blood of people on your hands. To feel the victory of war would never cross the minds of these pitiful fools.

“Sir, I-”

“OUT!” The fearful subject scurried from the room as if his heels were on fire. He shook his head in despair. If he actually had the armies he was used to, this mission would have been over and done with in one-fourth the time it was taking. But these stupid human bodies had taken so damn long to get adjusted to. Humans are so weak and their bodies could never reach even the lowest ability of an Antarian body.

But this mission had to be done. He would not let that pesky King brat ruin what he’s worked for his entire life. Each member of the Royal Court would fall to their knees and beg for mercy, feeling each painful strike to the very core of their beings. And the most glorious triumph would be that the very last sight they saw would be the gleaming in his eyes. The last thought of each of them would be how they failed their Queen. The King would realize that his precious Queen now lay in the hands of his enemy. And he would win. Not only the war but the hand of the Queen and their valuable heir as well. Life would be grand.

Part 13 | Index | Part 15
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.