Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 22
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“They’re not going to be, like… doing it, are they? Cause I really wanted to grab that sweatshirt I left here and if they’re- eww,” Alex remarked, as he and Maria stood in front of Liz’s bedroom door.

“Are you kidding me? You’re the one who called Max Captain Responsible!” Maria shook her head. Maybe her friends were horndogs but they were also the most responsible people she knew too.

“Right, right.” Alex opened the door and briskly walked through the room to the balcony. Everyone had known about the setup except Michael and Liz. A small squeak from Maria made him turn around to her, as she was still standing in the doorway. Her widened eyes and stiff posture made Alex follow Maria’s eye path. And he found a happy looking Max and Liz. A very naked, happy looking Max and Liz.

“Oh my god,” Alex choked. He stumbled backwards and hit the window noisily with his back. Nothing but a small stir from Liz emanated from the couple. “They didn’t… you know… they didn’t, like…” Alex stuttered.

“NO!” Maria’s whispered shriek startled Alex. “No way! They were just… playing.” Maria nodded her head, as if it would help her believe it.

“Playing nakedly,” Alex added. “And it smells like-”

“No! It doesn’t.” Maria closed the door behind her and started to pace. If Michael saw this, he was going to FLIP. And Antar would lose their King again except this time to Michael. Max and Liz had just been touching and feeling… Michael and her did that all the time. It was just a fun make-out session that went a little farther. Naked farther. But not SEX farther. No. These people were way too sensible and responsible for that.

“Maria,” Alex said, as he wrinkled his nose. “It smells like se-”

“HERE!” Maria yelped as she ran to Liz’s dresser. She threw him the bottle of lavender scented room spray and began to pace again. She heard the loud hissing sound of the bottle, and she turned to look at the couple. They still didn’t move.

“Don’t you think we should, like… cover them up or something?” Alex asked. He picked up Liz’s bed cover and dangled it in front of him. He didn’t want to know why or how it got on the floor.

Maria nodded her head and helped him cover up Liz and Max. Yet again, they didn’t even move an inch. “Just get your sweatshirt and lets get out of here,” she hissed.

Alex nodded and took a quick peek around for his sweatshirt. He found it neatly folded on the top of Liz’s desk. Liz, that neat freak, must have put it there. He walked over to the desk and went to pick up the sweatshirt, but something stopped him. He picked up the square shaped, plastic wrapper in his hands. When he realized what he was holding, he immediately dropped the wrapper as if he had been burned. A shudder ran through his body and his body wrinkled in disgust.

“What is it?” Maria asked, annoyed. She sauntered over to where Alex was standing and looked over his shoulder. Her eyes became saucers as they landed on the wrapper.

“That’s- that’s-”

“Little Maxie’s happy hat,” Alex answered. Maria stifled the high pitch scream that was threatening her and ran out of the room.

Part 21 | Index | Part 23
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.