Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 37
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“Sir, what are your next orders? Your soldiers are waiting patiently for your next command.” Khivar grinned at the lowly servant. He actually grinned. Things were going so well according to his plan.

“Nothing. Don’t do a thing. I don’t want one single man moving until I say so.” He then signaled for the servant to leave his room. Khivar sat down in his large leather chair and swiveled it around in a large circle. Humans were so peculiar. He couldn’t imagine taking pleasure in such inanimate objects. He lived his life on politics, lived, breathed and killed for it. The only other thing that could hold his attention was Leandra. That beautiful goddess from years before.

When Khivar had finally learned of Leandra’s present existence, he couldn’t help the uprising giddiness. Not just because she was alive, but that he could finally secure the Antarian throne to himself. People could condemn his devious plan all they wanted but in the end they would be nothing but charred pieces of flesh.

Leandra was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. He remember the intriguing conversations he had shared with her years and years ago, before he had even began the obliteration of the Royal Court. He remembered everything about her. But in the life of politics, beauty and adoration had no part whatsoever.

On the contrary, he could see why Zan would choose her as his Queen. She was probably hot in the royal bed. Hiding a wild tigress beneath her polite manner. Producing an heir with Leandra wasn’t such a chore, more as an added bonus. And by now, Zan should have received his personal message.

The next part of his plan was going to include much more entertainment for him. And he was going to commence the plan immediately.

Part 36 | Index | Part 38
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.