Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 56
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
“I wonder what they’re doing,” Kyle pondered out loud to Ben and Sandy. They were sitting in Adam’s motel room, and he was getting bored. Actually he had been bored ever since he walked into the room, but it was better than sitting with a bunch of girls, giggling about boys and clothes.

Actually, rethinking that… sitting alone with a group of hot girls. Wait. What the hell was he doing in here with Ben and the Ice Bitch?

“Maybe I should go check on the girls,” Kyle said slyly. He stretched his arms, and plastered an aloof appearance. Cause then they wouldn’t know he actually wanted to just get a stiffy in the presence of three very fine chicks. Alien chicks, no doubt. He wondered if sex was better with aliens. It made him think of the whole probe thing again but he assured himself that if the time came that he got to entertain one of his “lady alien friends” that he would bring his own “probe”. Inspection guaranteed.

“Kyle, don’t move,” Sandy said sharply. She slouched in her chair, totally impassive but unwilling to let anyone else have some sort of fun. If she had to suffer through this torture of dullness, so should everyone else.

Ben stirred agitatedly in his seat. He had been feeling uneasy ever since Adam, Max and Alex left the room in a hurry. His body felt like it was buzzing, and it was really annoying. He only felt like this when his powers were surging, preparing to be released. It almost felt painful. His whole body felt achy and begged to be relieved. Something was definitely going on.

“You know, Sandy, maybe I should go check on the group,” Ben replied slowly but with much emphasis on each word. She eyed him carefully, and then shrugged her shoulders.

“Do whatever you want.”

Part 55 | Index | Part 57
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.