Fanfic - Max/Liz
"A Present Unseen"
Part 72
by Meagzie
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am nothing but a lowly servant of my computer and endless hours of fanfic. (Ok, maybe not.) Ooo, but I do own Adam. Mine. Mine mine mine.
Summary: It's about two years after A Past Forgotten. Graduation is just around the corner, but so is trouble.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Ok, I know I say this a lot and I talk too much as it is, but FEEDBACK. I need it... it keeps my blood pumping and my fingers typing. Please? Love you guys!
~“Leandra!” Leandra giggled as she ran away from her husband, pumping her legs as fast as her dress would allow her. She dodged servants and nobles as she continued to run from her lover.

“Zan! You’re getting slow in your old age!” She called out behind her, giggling again as she saw fluster encounter his face.

Leandra didn’t realize she was going to hit a dead end until her head turned back around to face in front of her and she nearly bounced backwards from her dead end. Said dead end being, of course, Rath. A very startled Rath at that.

“Rath!” Leandra cried, exasperated. “Out of my way!” She ran around him and continued her running, but lost her lead in the race and soon tumbled down in the grassy outdoors of the palace. Giggling again, she looked up at into the faces of a very breathless Zan and completely befuddled Rath.

“Leandra,” Zan growled. She smiled up at him innocently, and then turned her charm on her brother.

“Rath! Zan was chasing me through the palace!” Rath rolled his eyes.

“You are not pulling that sweet, innocent, little Queen act on me this time, dear sister!” Rath replied, crossing his arms and staring at her skeptically.

“Me?” Leandra questioned, pretending offense. “I am nothing but innocent and sweet!” She fluttered her eyelashes at the men and smiled simply at them.

“You’ve just made yourself a liar now,” Zan replied, crouching next to her. Leandra placed both of her hands on the side of his face and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

“But you love me anyways,” Leandra said as she pulled away, letting another grin sweep her face. Zan couldn’t help but smile back at his beauty. Letting Leandra put her arms around his neck, he lifted her up effortlessly.

“My sister has made a wimp out of you, Zan!” Rath replied, smirking at him. Leandra leaned in against Rath and kissed his cheek.

“Now, now, Rath, no need to get jealous!” Leandra whispered in his ear. She giggled again and cuddled back into the arms of her King. Rath just rolled his eyes again.

“Well, unlike you two, I actually have some duties to fulfill. I will see you later this afternoon.” Bowing to his King and Queen, Rath walked briskly off into distance.

“Well, well, well, what do I have here?” Zan stated, looking at Leandra with feigned menace.

“A woman you love and cherish with your entire being?” Leandra suggested, raising an eyebrow at him. She shouldn’t be teasing him as he was carrying her and without so much as a warning, he could drop her heavily.

But he would never do such a thing. Leandra was sure of that.

“Hmm,” Zan said thoughtfully, contemplating her comment. Leandra shoved his shoulder playfully, and he grinned at her. With simple yearning, Zan drew Leandra’s lips to his, letting himself devour her with an uncontrollable desire for the enviable taste of his beauty.

“Darling, don’t you think we should take this… elsewhere?” Leandra asked huskily, pulling away again. She wiggled an eyebrow at him, and he just smiled selfishly. Letting her down, she took his hand and they began to run through the palace again, yet this time their hands were entwined with playful grace just like the weaving of their souls.

Part 71 | Index | Part 73
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.