FanFic - Max/Liz
Abducted
Part 8
by Denise
Disclaimer: All Roswell Characters and situations are all owned by the WB. Except I wish I owned Jason Behr.
Summary: Liz gets Abducted
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Maria: "She will die?"

River Dog: "Yes as I said before she could if she can't get out in time."

Liz: "I still want to do it." (She looks at everyone) "Max save my life twice in a roll and risked his life in the process. I am not letting him die. So I'll do whatever it takes to save his life just like he has done for me. So to join with Max what do I have to do River Dog?"

River Dog: "First, you would go in the center near Max and Lay down next to him. You too (He points to Isabel and Michael.) will use the stones from your Planet and use your energy to light it up. Once that's done one of you will go to (Points to Max) Him and the other will go to her (Points to Liz) and place the rocks on there heads and chant what I tell you. Your mind should be clear. (He tells Liz.) Again I have never tried this before. I don't know what will happen when you connect with him. (He tells Liz) All I heard was from Nasedo telling me that once you connect you have to find him."

Alex: "What do you mean find him?"

Michael: "Yeah, I thought this just let her see him and bring him out like they did for me. She can talk to him in this world?"

River Dog: "Yes she can. This is a different type of connecting than we did to save your life. (He tells Michael.) With this connecting she will be able to join in the world he is in and observe around her. The only way she can save him and bring him back is by how strongly bonded and connected they are to each other. So that's why she has to use her instincts to guide her to him."

Isabel: "River Dog what if Michael and I do the ritual and nothing happens then what?"

River Dog: "Then there's nothing I can do. He might be too far gone to be connected to. That's why we have to believe this will work and its not too late."

Liz: "We better get started. We don't know how much time Max has."

River Dog: "A word of advice (He tells Liz.) as I said about instincts trust them, believe in them and you'll find him."

Liz: "Okay." (She goes and lays down near Max and closes her eyes and try's to clear her head. River Dog gives Michael and Isabel the stones from there planet and steps back with Maria and Alex. Michael and Isabel light up the stones and Isabel goes over to Max and places the stone on his head. Michael does the same thing to Liz. River Dog gives them the chant and they say it. The light from the stone travels through Max's brain and the other stones light travels through Liz's brain and the light from both of them meet at the middle between them. Isabel turns to River Dog.)

Isabel: "How do we know if this works and when to stop?"

River Dog: "The light will shut off by itself and once it does and she hasn't woken up then she got through." (Michael and Isabel continue to chant together and the light of the stones shut off. They all look at River Dog. He goes over to Liz and checks her. Then he turns to the rest.) "She's in the other world right now. It worked."

(Liz looks around and doesn't recognize a thing. She realize the ritual must have work. Now all she has to do is find Max which won't be easy she realizes as she looks around. There's millions of people around her. She starts walking through them knowing none of them and then she looks in front of her and finds her Grandma who die a couple of months ago. Liz goes over to her.)

Liz: "Grandma?".......

Grandma: "Yes its me Liz."

Liz: "What are you doing here? I am supposed to be in Max's world."

Grandma: "You are. I am just here for you."

Liz: "What do you mean?"

Grandma: "I am your Guardian Angel Liz. I am here to warn you that if you don't find Max you will get stuck here."

Liz: "I know that but I have to risk it Grandma. I am following My heart like you told me to do before you died. Besides where's here?"

Grandma: "Here is the world between life and death. Listen when you continue this Journey because I know you will your going to come to a road. You must trust your love and your heart to guide you. One road will lead you to Max the other a dead end. I cannot help you with this you can only help yourself. You know the risk and no matter what road you take I will continue looking after you. Have a safe journey Liz. (She hugs Liz.) I love you."

Liz: "I love you too Grandma." (Grandma stops hugging her and walks a little bit away from Liz. Grandma turns around waves and disappears in thin air.)

(Michael goes outside the cave to get some fresh air. Maria follows him.)

Maria: "Hey"

Michael: "Hey"

Maria: "Are you okay? I know you must be worried about what's going on in the other world."

Michael: "No am not. Max will come through."

Maria: "Come on Michael I see right through you. I know your scared why don't you just admit it for once."

Michael: "I can't. I don't want Isabel to see that I am scared because she always thinks I am never scared and this will worry her even more if I am."

Maria: "I am not Isabel. You can let your guard down. I am scared and I am not scared to admit it."

Michael: "Okay fine I am scared. I mean two people's lives are at stake."

Maria: "I know I am so scared that they won't come back to us and I will lose my best friend."

Michael: "I am so scared of losing Max Maria. I mean I am use to him always bailing me out when I do something stupid. I mean not just to bail me out I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him around. Isabel and Max are the only family I got. There like brother and sister to me. There the only people I can count on."

Maria: "Michael you can count on me. I know whatever we have was purely physical. Maybe I don't know what it's like to be you. But I do know what its like to be alone and its terrible."

Michael: "Yeah it is."

Maria: "Look Michael I admit I feel things for you and more than just physical. I don't know if it's love. I don't know what it is but I want to figure it out. Do you feel just physical for me?" (She looks at Michael)

Michael: "No. I care about you more. I admit at first it was physical but after a while I realize besides me being alien and you human we really are a lot alike. "

Maria: "So what do we do now?"

Michael: "Well I can't believe I am saying this we try out this talking thing you subjected me to once, and more than a hello."

Maria: "What talk until you say how its going?" (She laughs and he actually laughs with her.)

(Liz has come to the road. One side goes to the left and the other to the right. She thinks about what her grandma told her to follow her heart and River Dog told her to trust her instinct. She looks both way and her heart says the right. So she follows her heart and goes to the right of the road.)

(Maria goes back into the cave. Michael is still outside. Maria goes to Isabel and Alex.)

Isabel: "Maria is Michael still outside?"

Maria: "Yeah"

Isabel: "Am going to talk to him." (She leaves. Maria turns to Alex.)

Maria: "So Isabel must be terrified huh?"

Alex: "Yeah and so am I. I mean I know I am usually the one thats up for anything but I am scared that the connection between Max and Liz is not strong enough."

Maria: "I believe it is. I mean there like soulmates. The whole look into my eyes thing they have. Most people would kill to have that."

Alex: "So how's Michael doing?"

Maria: "Well he's scared. He finally let down his huge chip on his shoulder and told me that."

Alex: "That's good. So what does that mean now between you two?"

Maria: "Well, were actually trying to talk more at least more than Hi How you doing?"

Alex: "That's great?"

Maria: "And what about you Alex?"

Alex: "Nothing. Isabel likes me but only as a friend."

Maria: "I am sorry Alex. I know I said that you shouldn't get involve with her but now I realize she isn't so bad."

Alex: "Don't be why would a beautiful girl like that like me."

Maria: "Don't say that Alex. Any Girl would be lucky if they had you. It's Isabel's lost."

Alex: "Yeah but I think she is scared to open up to me and show me the real her."

Maria: "She probably scared because she knows your a great guy. But she is scared to trust us because she is only use to trusting Michael and Max. Give her time Maybe she will come around."

Alex: "Yeah maybe your right." (Isabel hears the whole thing between Maria and Alex and then she goes outside the cave to Michael.)

(Liz has been walking down the road for what seem like forever. She is starting to get scared.)

Liz: "What if I went the wrong way. What if Max and I are not connected as I thought"............ (Then she hears a noise a little farther away. She runs toward it and sees Max. She yells to him.) "Max"........ (He turns around and sees Liz.)

Max: "Liz"....... (They run to each other and she jumps into his arms. He holds her tight and swings her around. Then puts her down and gives her a long deep kiss. Then he looks at her and puts his hand on her face.) "I didn't think I'd see you again. Is it really you?"

Liz: "Yes it's me."

Max: "I thought I would die here."

Liz: "You won't you see that light it's from you stones from your planet." (She points to it Max looks.) "We have to walk toward it not scared together. I am here to bring you back to where you belong with your parents, Isabel, Michael, and to me. All you have to do is take my hand. (She sticks out her hand and he takes it.)

Music: And Life is a road and I wanna keep going. Love is a river. I wanna keep flowing. Life is a road now and forever wonderful Journey. I'll be there when the world stops turning. I'll be there when the storm is through. In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you. (Donna Lewis.)

(They start walking toward the light. Two people come behind them.

Person 1: "Max"....... (Max and Liz turn around.)

Max: "Do I know you?"

Person 2: "No you were still in your incubation pods when we died". (Both people look at Max.) "We're your parents Max"................

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 7 | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.