FanFic - Max/Liz
"Abduction, Guilt, and Forgiveness"
Part 8
by Kelly
Disclaimer: I've read a bunch of disclaimers, so whatever they say is good enough for me... Basically I don't own them. Boo Hoo Hoo!!!
Summary: Around a month after Balance, Max and Liz get back together. However like the in the history of their relationship though, someone or something interferes. To make it worse, something happens to a majority of the gang. From then on, even though they don't think it can get worse, it does.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I know nobody wants to take the time to write feedback, but if you write something and no one responds, its really discouraging. Please tell me how it is, cause I want to make this story really long, but if no one tells you how it is (I want the truth) then its really easy to just give up, so please tell me what you think.
About a half hour before…

Max woke up and found himself in a cold room much like the one he had found his friends in, only this time there was no light what so ever. He hope they had made it out all right, so far it looked good, at least they hadn’t been brought in here with him yet. He tried to sit up but found that he had restraints securing him to a 7-foot table. He tried to move the molecules of the metal apart, but found that nothing happened. He tried to lift the table up, nothing happened again. Finally he tried changing the color of his shirt, or well his hospital gown now, and found that it stayed the same. They must have done something to him. He suddenly felt very small and helpless.

Bright lights abruptly lit the room blinding him for a moment. When he opened his eyes he was surprised look upon the person he had least suspected to see. "Hank," he said.

"Ah yes it is me, I believe you recognize me. Your friends did too. They had an identical look on their faces when they saw me."

"Did they get out?"

( I had to give Hank a moment of kindness sorry)

"Unfortunately with your help they did. In fact, I’m about ready to call them right now. They should have had time to walk home by now, don’t you think? I know it always looked like i hated Michael, but we really had alot in common. We both were afraid to open up to poeple. I never would have killed him. You on the other hand, I could kill without thinking about it. Well normally I wouldn’t, but since I feel sorry for Mickey-Boy, I’ll let them go free, but I’m warning we’ve had the last ½ hour to get you as far away from Roswell as possible, they’ll never find you, and we'll be watching them, any attempthey make to tell soemone what happened and they will be dead before they're done with the first sentence."

"That’s ok, but when you’re calling them tell them your prisoner was allowed to say three words." He wondered what three words could possibly help him, he wanted more, btu knew better then to push it. He had no idea where he was, saying "don’t find me" would be useless even though he did want them to stay safe, he had told Liz he loved her in his letter. His letter! That was it. He needed them to find it, he had put it on Maria’s desk, he just had to find three words so that Liz would know what he was talking about, but not Hank.

"Well, it depends on what they are. What are they?"

Max paused, still unsure what to say. "Best, Friend, and Dresser," he finally said. He knew his friends would figure out who’s dresser and that it was important it was very quickly, but maybe it would take is captors longer and give him some time to escape.

Hank looked at him obviously puzzled. "This better not be some kind of trick, but these words sound harmless enough, plus I’m in a hurry, you’ve already made me late. I need to get down to the bar soon or my friends will get really pissed. Guards!"

He’s still an alcoholic? Max wondered? He must have been more drunk then we imagined that night. Why didn’t he recognize Michael and his powers? And how did he ever get into the government? Max was so puzzled by this that he failed to notice the guards who walked in from outside the door and put a dampened cloth to his face until it was to late. Almost immediately his eyes fell and he slipped into unconsciousness. Right before he totally slipped into the darkness rapidly encompassing him, he could have sworn he felt a person calling out to him, begging him to answer, but before he could recognized who it was he was out cold.

Part 7 | Index | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.