Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Betraying Antar"
Part 2
by Phoebe
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters used in my story below, no infringement is intended.
Summary: Max puts the group on alert with all aware that there is a new threat. Someone is trying to contact them, but who and why?
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Author's Note: I don't really do this often, so culd you please send me some feedback telling me whether i should continue this. Thankz.
“Are you sure Liz?” questioned Michael. He was starting to get agitated now. Everyone had been called to the Crashdown for a “Czechoslovakian” meeting. Isabel seemed to be going paler by the second and Alex had his arm around her.

“Yes Michael. Someone is threatening to keep my wound opening up unless you . . .” Liz’s voice trailed off because she didn’t know what they were being threatened for.

“Unless what? You don’t know anything more than us and yet here you are saying that we are being threatened!”

“Calm down Michael. She’s only trying to help you!” added Maria protectively.

“Ok all we need is a plan to keep everyone safe until we know what is going on. Michael stay with Maria, Isabel with Alex and I’ll stay with Liz.” And with that Max had dismissed the group.

-x-x-x-x-

“Michael, do you even try to clean this place?” demanded Maria disgustedly. They had left the others at the Crashdown over and hour ago.

“Quit complaining Maria! I am tryin to watch TV!” Michael snapped.

His eyes scanned the kitchen top as if looking for something”

“Maria, do you know where you left the Tabasco sauce?”

“Yeah its in the car, I think,” Maria gasped.

“Alright I’ll be back in a minute,” And with that Michael was already out of the door. That’s when it hit her; a wave of overwhelming pain coursed through her body and then her body went limp.

“Maria, are you sure it isn’t in your ba. . . Maria???” Michael called.

“Oh god!”

Quickly he picked up his girl and ran with her to the jedda. Her lay her limp body over the back seat and then began to search through her handbag for her cell phone. Finally after going deep in to the bag past the hordes of make up, lost Tabasco bottles and other typical Maria hand bag goodies, he found her cell phone.

“Yeah, Max! Its happened to Maria.”

-x-x-x-x-

As Michael drove to the Crashdown, Maria painfully saw a vision of a place unknown to any of the teenagers. It looked like it was situated in one of the many caves on the outskirts of Roswell. There was a solid door and a hand panel at the side. A blonde man was trying to open the door but with no luck. But what intrigued Maria the most, was a familiar sight, was door panel and its glowing silver handprint.

-x-x-x-x-

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.