FanFic - Max/Liz
"By Your Side"
Part 23
by RoswellBeliever
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing having to do with anything Roswell or the WB. I wish I owned Jason Behr though...that would be nice... :oP Also, I did not write, nor do I own the song "By Your Side" by Sade. I'm just borrowing it! :o)
Summary: This is a story for anyone who is a true Roswell believer and die hard supporter of Max and Liz!!! I don't want to give anything away so that's all I'm going to say!!! However, my story takes place after the episode "Max in the City".
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: If anyone has any comments about this story, PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!! Even if you hate my story and just want to tell me everything that is wrong with it, please do so! I would love to hear any feedback at all!!! I need to know if this story totally sux or if it is good!!! Thanks so much guys!!!
Liz closed her journal and smiled. It was February 15; the day after Valentines Day. Never had a holdiday meant so much to Liz.

She had Max. And not just for a day, but forever. And that she was sure of.

It was all over, finally.

Liz sighed and threw her head back happily. The pain she had almost gotten used to had only lasted two and a half months, but Liz felt like she had withstood enough hurt for a lifetime.

Liz stood up and crossed the balcony to where her stereo sat. She pushed play and waited for the soft music to start.

The song began and the lyrics filled the air. Liz turned to see Max standing there, staring at her and smiling softly.

Liz walked to him and Max took her into his arms as the song continued.

~~you think i'd leave your side baby,
you know me better than that
you think i'd leave you down when you're down on your knees
i wouldn't do that
i'll tell you you're right when you want
and if only you could see into me...~~

They began dancing slowly to the music, and Liz thought back to the night she and the Max from the future had danced to "I Shall Believe". It had been one of the sweetest moments of her life.

~~oh when you're cold
i'll be there
hold you tight to me

when you're on the outside baby and you can't get in
i will show you you're so much better than you know
when you're lost and you're alone and you cant get back again
i will find you darling and i will bring you home

and if you want to cry
i am here to dry your eyes
and in no time
you'll be fine

you think i'd leave your side baby
you know me better than that
you think id leave you down when you're down on your knees
i wouldn't do that
i'll tell you you're right when you want
and if only you could see into me

oh when you're cold
i'll be there
hold you tight to me
when you're low
i'll be there
by your side baby

oh when you're cold
i'll be there
hold you tight to me
oh when you're low
i'll be there
by your side baby~~

But this was sweeter. Because Max was here, and he wasn't saying goodbye. He was here, by her side, forever.

The End

Part 22 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.