Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Can You Feel The Love Tonight"
Part 3
by Anna
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Roswell, it belongs to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, UPN..
Summary: This is an AU fan fic, Liz is raised as Max's sister by the Evans' since her parents death when she was eight, but slowly, Liz and Max relationship will be turned upside down. Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess are aliens.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: As you can see, I am not an English speaker. This is my first fan fiction, moreover in English! I would like to thanks Beth, Liz, Kazza and Kim who helped me with my English and gave me direction to improve it. I really wouldn't have been able to continue without their help! Also, I would like to say thank you to all the writers who gave me the want to write as ShellSueD, Jasper711, Linda, Anne, Fanatic101. I would really appreciate all feed back.
Max and Liz shared a bathroom that was connected with both their bedrooms. Liz didn't let him come from the normal door, so Max came in her room from the bathroom with one plate of apple pie, a bottle of whipped cream and two spoons.

Liz couldn't help but smile at the sight while she moved over on her bed to make room for him.

They began to eat, in silence. After a few minutes Max couldn't take it anymore.

"Did Kyle hurt you?"

"What??!"

"You look so upset. If it isn't Kyle, what is it? Please, talk to me"

Liz could bear the pained look on his face, she had to say something, but she didn't want to talk about her break up.

"Max, I promise you nothing is wrong, I am just tired ok?"

Max wasn't convinced but decided not to push for now. Moreover, it may be selfish but he really needed to tell Liz about that afternoon. And out of nowhere he said

"I am going out with Tess"

"Oh"

"Yeah, since this afternoon..."

He sighed and continued

"I wanted to thank you for keeping remind me my duty, and you know, I think she isn't to bad after all!" He said with a smile. But he didn't dare look at Liz. Even if it was stupid, he was feeling as if he was cheating on her. He missed the devastated look on Liz's face.

Liz felt that she wouldn't be able to hold her tears much longer.

"I am really happy for you Max" and a little to keep she add "um.. I am really tired now, I see you tomorrow".

Max was a little hurt but left.

When he went into his room he heard her on the bathroom, throwing up all the pie she had eaten and then taking a shower. He wanted to help her so much. If only he knew what was wrong.

***

Taking her shower, the realization hit her. She, Liz Parker was in love with her brother.

***

When he came in the bathroom and heard her crying, Max decided to let it go and take his own shower. When he got out of the shower and heard her sobbing, he did the only thing he could do.

He opened her door and saw Liz small and fragile body in the middle of the bed. Without thinking, he laid down near her and took his angel in his arms. She made no attempt to speak, but she moved closer to his body. Soon, her sobs had stopped and Liz drifted into sleep in Max's arms.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.