Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Can You Feel The Love Tonight"
Part 4
by Anna
Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Roswell, it belongs to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, UPN..
Summary: This is an AU fan fic, Liz is raised as Max's sister by the Evans' since her parents death when she was eight, but slowly, Liz and Max relationship will be turned upside down. Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess are aliens.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: As you can see, I am not an English speaker. This is my first fan fiction, moreover in English! I would like to thanks Beth, Liz, Kazza and Kim who helped me with my English and gave me direction to improve it. I really wouldn't have been able to continue without their help! Also, I would like to say thank you to all the writers who gave me the want to write as ShellSueD, Jasper711, Linda, Anne, Fanatic101. I would really appreciate all feed back.
When Max woke up the next morning, the first thing he noticed was Liz's smell. Then, he realized that she wasn't in his arms anymore. He opened his eyes and she was nowhere to be seen. Immediately he panicked. The night before she really worried him, and now she disappeared. Excuse-me? Disappeared? Max realized how stupid that sounded.

A little calmer he went down to have breakfast.

"Hi honey"

"Hi mom. Mmm, smells good.hmm.have you seen Liz?"

"Oh yes, right, she had to go to the library before first period so she had Philip give her a ride. She asked me to tell you"

Library before first period, rrright. Max knew Liz better than anyone else and she was definitely not the last minute type. So there was only one explanation about her going to school early. She didn't want to see him. Just the thought of that made him feel sick.

***

Max had to wait for Isabel to be ready to get to school, picking up Tess on his way. The first thing he saw when he parked was Kyle. He was about to take him by the collar and yell at him for doing anything to his Liz, but then he saw a very sad looking Kyle walking toward him.

"Hey Kyle, what's up?"

Tess asked with a wink. She had this way to flirt with every guy just in front of Max, in hope to make him jealous, but even if he should be, that didn't have any effect.

Kyle gave a brief glance to Tess "Hmm.. Hi Tess" Then his eyes came back to Max "Can I talk to you in private for a minute?"

Just at that moment Alex showed up, he put his arm around Max's waist and fluttered his eyelashes, he pup his free hand on his hip and asked Kyle with a very feminine-sensual voice "May I know what you want to do in private with my man?". More fluttered eyelashes and then everybody, included Kyle burst into laughter.

Quickly Max got serious again and remember Kyle wanted to talked to him, he made his way up to the school, knowing Kyle wasn't far behind. He was about to go into school when Kyle stopped him.

"Hey man, I don't think inside the school is a very good place to talk in private, except if you want to go in the Eraser Room"

Max smiled half a second before remembering the topic at hand : Liz, and he grew very serious as he replied "I wouldn't do that to my sister".

At the mention of Liz all smile on Kyle's face faded away

"I don't think she would mind"

"What are you talking about?"

Max was beginning to be slightly confused, which Kyle picked up very quickly

"You don't know, do you?"

Max sighted, now he was getting irritated

"She dumped me yesterday"

"She what?"

"Hmmm, listen, I wanted to talked to you to know why she did that, obviously you don't know. I'll talk to you later"

With that he left a very mixed feeling Max and turned to go to class.

***

Max was really really confused. Why didn't she come and talk to him? Why did she seem so sad? Why did she dump Kyle? He was good for her and took good take of her. But Max couldn't help and be happy about that. Maybe he stood, a chance. No he was being stupid, he was her brother, her alien brother and. it hit him. TESS! Could that have anything to do with this? No, Liz didn't care, she was happy about that.

Max continued rambling in his head making his way to his class.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.