FanFic - Max/Liz
"Captured"
Part 3
by JBluver
Disclaimer: I regret to admit this, but I do not own the show Roswell, its characters, or anything else (sniff, sniff), though I get first dibs on Jason Behr when he goes on sale!
Summary: Liz started dating someone new during the summer after Destiny, but he has a secret that could harm the ones she loves . . .
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
All the aliens were in Max’s room. Isabel, Michael, and Tess were trying to comfort Max, and deal with the fact that the humans didn’t want them back (with an exception of one alien—guess who?).

“I’m sorry, Max, she probably didn’t want you to find out that way,” Isabel said, hugging her brother, who was sitting on his bed, curled up in a ball.

“I’ll punch out that David guy, if you want,” Michael offered, but he knew he wasn’t good at the whole comforting thing.

“You still have me, I mean, us,” Tess said in her own selfish way. Now she is certain Max will come to her, especially if Liz has moved on.

“I don’t like him,” Max said quietly. It was the first time he said anything in over an hour. “I could punch him out myself, but that would make Liz mad.”

“We know you don’t like him, but--” Isabel started, but Max cut her off.

“I mean, even before he hugged Liz, I knew something was wrong with him.” Max said stubbornly.

“Max, you’re just jealous. Liz moved on, why can’t you? Any of you? You know that they don’t want you back!” Tess spit out angrily.

“Shut up, Tess. We care about them, and we know they care about us. Why can’t you stop thinking about your damn destiny and actually care about our feelings? Max’s are really hurt right now, and if you aren’t going to do anything but complain, then you should JUST LEAVE!” Isabel shouted. She did not like Tess at all, and that last statement just struck a nerve.

After pouting, Tess got up and left in a huff.

“Thanks, Is. She was really getting to me. Next time we go to California, she’s is not coming!” Michael stated.

Max had to smile at that. Michael was the one who persuaded them to bring her along the trip. “I agree. But I still don’t like that David bastard.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

“You really said that to the Pod Squad?” Alex laughed. Maria went straight over to Alex’s after work, because she needed to vent out her frustrations, and she knew that he would understand her reaction.

“I miss Michael, but I didn’t like how he reacted to David. It was like he expected us to be waiting for them!” Maria replied.

“I know. I miss Izzy, but that would piss me off!” Alex agreed.

They sat there quietly for a minute, both peeved about how the aliens expected that they wanted to be with them, even though Maria and Alex knew it was true.

“So, do you want to see them later?” Maria asked.

Alex just laughed. “Sure.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

David and Liz sat on her lawn chair.

“I don’t know what to do when I have to talk to him,” Liz was saying, wrapped up in his arms.

“Don’t worry about it. I think I made it obvious that you moved on, and all you have to do is explain that you just want to be friends. He’ll understand,” David said gently, and decided to change the subject. If Liz thought about Max too much, it might break the spell he had on her. “I think that you need a break from him. Tomorrow, we can relax, go see a movie. We can even see a sappy chick flick, if you want.”

Liz laughed. She knew from experience that he hated chick flicks, so this was an effort. “Sure, but you can choose the movie, ok?” she compromised.

David smiled. Max had good taste. Cute, reasonable, and a great kisser. He kind of regretted having to kill her. But not that much. “Ok. I’ll pick you up at 8:30?”

“Alright. Bye,” she answered. She kissed him goodbye, and he left through the window.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.