FanFic - Max/Liz
"Dear Grandma Claudia"
Part 1
by Samantha
Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. They belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katimas, and the WB.
Summary: Liz writes a letter to Grandmother Claudia on her thoughts and feelings with what's going on in her life.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: G
Dear Grandma Claudia~

I could always talk to you about this, and I guess this is my only way now. I want to tell him, but at the same time I don't. It's a long story, but basically Future Max came and told me I had to get Tess with Max. You have no idea how hard it was for me to just hear this, much less do it. Why does it have to be like this, Grandma?

Every time I see him, I want to confess everything. But if I do, it could literally mean the end of the world. I know; intense. Do you think you could point me in the right direction? Now, before you ask how I could possibly keep this all to myself; I told Maria. She knows; the only one. I wasn't sure if I should, but I couldn't help it. Maria is my best friend, and I needed to tell her or I would burst. But what if that costs me the world?

You know, I've had some time to think about this, and why to Max and Tess have to be together to save the world together? Why can't it be that I get to be with Max and Tess stays around anyway? I think I could handle her being included if I get Max. That would work, right? Oh, Grandma, am I making any sense at all, or am I just babbling here? At least Maria is being supportive about this.

A few nights ago, Max came to my room and gave me back the knife I gave him last Christmas. He said he was going to New York...with the Dupes! I was so worried about him. Well, skipping ahead, Max needed some saving, and since Isabel couldn't reach him, Ava said I could do it. It was such a shock; I was so scared of failing him. Then I reached him. I saw what the Dupes were going to do to him and I motioned to him to get out of the way. I saved his life. I actually saw Max in New York City. I was so scared, but it gave me a thrill. When he came home, we explained what he saw. He was fully amazed. I can still see the look of shock on his face. Later, we were talking in my room and decided to be friends again. Now, don't get too excited Grandma Claudia. Before he left, he asked me for the last time if I slept with Kyle. ( I really didn't, but I faked it so Max would think we did.) I had to say yes. It took everything I had to keep myself from bursting into tears.

Thanks for listening, Grandma. Write back soon.

I love you,

Liz Parker

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.