Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Entrance of the Past"
Part 4
by Auradear
Disclaimer: I own nothing; music is "In the End" by No Doubt, "Movies" by Alien Ant Farm, "Now I Can Die" by Nina Gordon, "By Myself", "Runaway", "Paper Cut" by Linkin Park.
Summary: Max and Liz had a daughter in their past life; she comes; Nicholas comes back; Nicky takes the daughter and Liz; all work together to get them back (and more!)
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: I messed up the characters and added new ones, sorry, can you ever forgive me? Feedback requested!
'At slow speed,
You'll seem bogus
Emotion, we seem wrong,
In summer, we can
Taste the rain
Never knew to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We play out
Our last scene
Two can play this game
We both wonder
About the war
Is winter, we can
Taste the pain
In our short years
We've come a long way
To treat it bad and throw it away
In our short years
We've come a long way
To treat it bad and throw it away
Never knew to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We played out
Our last scene
You won't cry,
I won't scream
In our short film
With love and disgrace
Dream a scene
To brighten face
In our short years
We've come a long way
To treat it bad and throw it away
Never knew to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We played out
Our last scene
You won't cry
I won't scream
(Movies, Alien Ant Farm)

Max and Liz were sitting on a blanket in the middle of the desert. Neither of them had classes today. The sun was approaching the horizon, lighting the sky and clouds to an awesome shade of pink and purple. Liz sighed, taking in the beauty of the natural world.

"Max, why can't you accept her? After everything we've been through, you won't believe that this girl is the embodiment of our past love for each other. Why? She's real. Believe her for me at least." Liz twisted in Max's embrace to watch his reaction. Max stood up, pulling Liz with him.

Max carefully thought about his words before he spoke. "Liz, she's another person that we have to take care of and watch to make sure nothing bad happens to. I do believe in her, but I'm scared. We've never been faced with the consequences of our past lives, and now I find out I was responsible for your death and the ruination of her life. How should I feel? I am trying, honestly.

Liz nodded, appeased for now. "Okay, let's go back to the apartment now. She should be there soon." Suddenly Liz hunched over in half from a terrible pain.

Max rushed over to her and grabbed her hand. "Lizzey, Lizzey, are you okay?" Liz didn't answer him, her face distorted in pain. "Max, help me," Liz whispered before she passed out. Max picked Liz and carried her to the car, as he was putting her in the back, she disappeared.

Max looked at the spot she had been before screaming, "LIZ!! NO! Oh my God, Liz." He whispered. Max's legs gave out and he fell to the dusty ground. His face hardened. Max got in the car and speed off to Roswell.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.