Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Entrance of the Past"
Part 5
by Auradear
Disclaimer: I own nothing; music is "In the End" by No Doubt, "Movies" by Alien Ant Farm, "Now I Can Die" by Nina Gordon, "By Myself", "Runaway", "Paper Cut" by Linkin Park.
Summary: Max and Liz had a daughter in their past life; she comes; Nicholas comes back; Nicky takes the daughter and Liz; all work together to get them back (and more!)
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: I messed up the characters and added new ones, sorry, can you ever forgive me? Feedback requested!
Jason reached over to check Aura's pulse; it was beating steadily. He reached into her bag and pulled out her cell phone. Jason quickly dialed Speed-dial #1.

Max heard Liz's cell phone ringing. He reached into Liz's bag and answered the phone. "Hello?"

Jason was confused; Aura had told him this was Liz Evan's cell phone number. Oh well, maybe it was Max. "Oh, uhmmm, is this Max Evans?"

"Yes, who is this?" Max answered; he knew that voice from somewhere.

"This is Jason, Aura's boyfriend. We were in a car accident, the car flipped-"

Max quickly interrupted Jason, "Jason? Is she okay? Don't take her to a hospital; I'll be there in a minute. Where are you?" Max was flipping out. Liz and Aura were both in danger.

Jason looked at Aura again. She disappeared right before his eyes. "Max, we've got a problem here. She was unconscious and then she just.she just disappeared.."

"What? D*mn it. Liz just disappeared too." Max waved his hand over his eyes. "Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

"That's okay. The car's okay. Should I meet you at the Parker's? Oh, by the way, Aura told me the truth about her heritage and where she's from. That's why I didn't call an ambulance."

"Yeah, umm, meet me at the Parker's. I'll be there in ten minutes." Max hung up the phone and called Michael. "Michael, pick up the phone," he muttered into his phone.

"Hello? Max is that you?" Michael answered his phone.

"Yeah, it's me. We have an alien related situation. Liz and Aura have both disappeared. Are Maria and Isabel okay? I have to go the Parker's and pick up Jason, Aura's boyfriend, he knows the truth."

Michael was taking in the details. Fortunately he knew Maria was safe, she was in the kitchen of his apartment. "Max, Maria's safe. Talk to her while I go find Isabel. They're both gone? Okay, bring the boyfriend here. Bye, Max, here's Maria." He handed the phone to his girlfriend.

"Hey Max, what's up?" Maria dropped the phone when Max was through telling her that her best friend and her best friend's daughter from another life had both disappeared into thin air. As Maria and Max talked about what could have happened, Michael ran down to his car and drove away.

Michael drove to Isabel and Jesse's apartment. Isabel answered the door. "Michael? What are you doing here? Is there something wrong? This better be good, I was just about to leave for Psych class. Michael, say something." Michael looked at her, annoyed. "Liz and Aura disappeared. Max doesn't know why. Aura's boyfriend was there when Aura disappeared so Max is going to pick him up and bring him to my apartment. We're having a meeting to figure out a plan." Isabel looked at him, and then she grabbed her jacket, purse, and keys before shutting the door and locking it.

"I'm driving my car. Come on, let's go." Isabel speed walked to her car and drove away, Michael following her closely. They got to his apartment in record time. Max and Jason were soon there, as well.

Everyone settled in quickly. "All right, Jason, tell us what happened when Aura disappeared," Max instructed in his leader voice. Jason nodded and told his story quickly, nervously. Everyone nodded, as they understood. When his story was finished, Max began his. "So that's what happened. Now why?"

Maria was the first to speak, "Well, obviously it's Nicholas. He knows that Aura can sense where he is. If we have her on our side, we can easily kill him. But why would he take Lizzey?" Maria was worried about the two girls.

Max sighed and briefly looked at his hands. "Well, I guess I should tell you all this. Liz and I both planned on telling you tonight, anyway. Liz is pregnant. I guess that's a reason why Nicholas would take her. But how did he take them? I figure they disappeared about the same time.." The pod squad threw around theories before developing their plan.

Part 4 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.