Fanfic - Max/Liz
"For Then, For Now, Forever"
Part 17
by Selena Santiago
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell or any of it's characters, however I love borrowing them whenever I come up with some insane ideas to write about! OH, and any songs are copyright of the respective owner.
Summary: While rummaging through one of Grandma Claudia's old boxes Liz finds a beautiful necklace. She finds herself being haunted with memories that are not her own. Could this necklace be the key to Max's past? Or is it the key to his future? Takes place mainly in the happenings of this season, but goes back and forth between events.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: I'd love feedback. Positive or otherwise... and let me know what I can do to improve or if you just liked it! Thanks!
"Liz! Oh my God! Can I just kill you!??? What were you thinking!" Maria's blue eyes were wild with anger and Liz looked up trying to understand what had happened.

"Girl you scared me. I thought for sure I'd lost you." Maria hugged her friend desperately and that's when Liz realized she was in a hospital.

"Max...."

"He's fine. He's in the room next door."

"What happened?" Liz looked around trying to find a time or date.

"You and Max were found unconscious this morning, outside over by your balcony. It looked like it could be a hit and run. Some people these days, I mean really. It was like you weren't here. Like you were somewhere else completely. I thought you'd died...." Maria choked on the words and Liz reached out to hug her friend. There was so much she had to tell her.

"I wasn't here. And I wasn't hit by a car. I'm fine. I was somewhere really far from here." Liz's eyes looked excited, like that of a small child.

"You weren't here or hit by a car, you just happened to be unconscious?"

"I was on Antar." Maria's eyes widened at the comment and she picked up Liz's medical chart.

"Oh my God you must have hit your head hard. Is it possible to have post traumatic stress this early?"

"Maria, I'm serious." Maria held her friend's hand and sighed. She'd just have to wait and see if Liz's health would get normal with a few days in the hospital. In the other room, Isabel was all over Max, yelling at him for leaving without telling her, for putting his life in danger, for not saying good-bye, and for anything else she felt like yelling about.

"Iz, I'm right here. Do you really have to yell?" He rubbed his head in agony and she sat down and stared at him for a second.

"You and Liz could have died. Didn't you even consider that?"

"She left first, I had nothing to do with the decision." Isabel lowered her eyes and then looked at Max with sparkling thoughts.

"What's it like?" "It's not Earth. It's nothing like what I thought it would be. But maybe that's because it was a part of our past. Now we simply have to look into the future. That's the most important thing. And from what I've been told, the future looks great. For all of us." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Liz Parker and there is so much I have to tell you. I'm back. Finally, I have returned, to you and to Earth. Leaving here was probably the most interesting and life altering experience I'll ever have. There is so much I appreciate now. Family, friends, love. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for Maria and Kyle and Michael and Isabel and Max. Especially Max. See, we've spent so long trying to figure out what's right for us, so long trying to figure out our destinies. But what we didn't realize is, we have what we need right here in front of us. Life, is our destiny and the way we live it is up to us. So much can change in an instant. I changed an entire future when I pretended to sleep with Kyle. Max and I changed an entire world. I don't know if I'll ever love anyone the way I love Max Evans. It seems impossible. Because he and I... we are bonded. We have this bond that surpasses time. It's a bonding of the souls that makes us go back to each other, time and time again. Soul mates. I knew the moment I saw him, really saw him, that nothing would be the same. That Max was someone who would change me, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. And I was right. Max helped me discover who I really am. Whether I'm some princess destined to be with him since the beginning of time, or just me, Elizabeth Parker, age 17, high school student in Roswell, New Mexico; I'm his. And it's nice to think that it will be that way for an eternity. For then, for now, forever.

THE END

Part 16 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.