FanFic - Max/Liz
"Goodbyes Are Not Forever"
Part 1
by Anonymous
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or it's characters. I would love to own Jason but can't have him either.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This story takes place about two years after destiny. Most of the gang aren't mentioned to much in the story. This story is mostly Max and Liz oriented.
Liz sat at her mirror brushing her soft long hair. She thought of Max. Come to think of it there was still never a time that she didn't think of Max. Sometimes Liz regretted making Max fall out of love with her but she knew that it was for the best. Two years and nothing has changed. " I am so pathetic!" Liz said to herself. " What's wrong with me? Why can't I just function like a normal person? I can't even get close to another guy without thinking about Max!" It had been a while now since she last saw Max. She wondered what he was doing. What was going on in his life. He said that he wanted to be friends but she saw so little of him since that day. She wondered if what he said was true at all. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Max, Michael, Isabelle and Tess had heard and understood the warning that Nasaedo had given them about the orbs. Nasaedo was right, someone had received their signal, only for now it wasn't an enemy. Several days after the message in the desert, Scott had found the group. They came to learn that Scott was from their own world and was sent with a group of to find them and help protect them. When asked about Nasaedo his answer was that this group arrived after the others. Nasaedo did not know of them. He had no need to. The group also learned that the war on their planet as not even close to finished and that now their only hope was for the return of the four. It was believed that they were the key to ended the suffering that was going on. They had to go back. Max was obviously not going to rush back to a planet he had never been to before with a complete stranger. Max and the rest of the group took their time getting to know Scott and the others who were with him. Over time they learned that he could be trusted. Two years later they were ready to face reality. The four were sitting in Michael's apartment discussing plans about the move to their new home. Michael of course was elated about the news. He was finally getting more answers to the questions he had about himself. " Maxwell, this is what we have all waited for for so long. Why are you taking so long to make a decision?" " It's because of Liz." Tess sneered. Tess was over the whole destiny thing a long time ago but still didn't care for Liz much and she made it known. " Tess, this has nothing to do with Liz. She walked out a long time ago, you know that. We're just friends now. She has nothing to do with whether we go or not. Furthermore I resent the fact that you find every opportunity to bring her name into something. Just stop it alright!" Max lied through his teeth. This had everything to do with Liz. Even after all this time he saw her all he could think about was Liz and Kyle in bed. It broke him everytime. But even with that betrayal he still loved her and leaving her would be like death. " It will be hard as hell you know," Is finally spoke " I don't want to leave Mom and Dad. They have no idea what is going on, how are we going to leave without somehow breaking their hearts? A huge part of me want's to stay here but then there's that little nagging voice that keeps telling me that so many lives are at stake and that it would be so selfish not to go and try to help." " I agree." said Max. " Then it's settled, we're going." Michael stated matter of factly. " So when are we going?" asked Tess. " I talked to Scott this morning and he seems to think that it would be best if the sooner we leave the better. We have already wasted so much time getting to know him. We will be leaving using the granulith. Apparently it can be used for some sort of traveling. I think that we should be ready to go and meet back here a week from today. So whatever affairs you need to take care of you should do it now." said Max. Michael was the first to leave and then Tess. " Wow, this is so...so scary!" Isabelle trembled. Max walked over to Is and held her in a tight embrace. " I know Is, it's hard for me too."
Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.