Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Heir to the Granolith"
Part 5
by Adian
Disclaimer: Creation of Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, and now on the UPN!!!!!
Summary: Only through End of the World in season two happened. Selected events from the rest of the season will happen at some point. Alex went to Sweden but never came back. He decided to finish his education in Europe. Max getting Tess pregnant did happen and she had the baby. Please don't throw anything at me yet!!
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Antarian Resistance Headquarters-Earth

"Daily report?"

"My lord we have confirmation on the intelligence we received concerning Zannor, Khivar, and the betrothal. A few odd pieces of intel came through. We know Khivar has the High Priest researching the Granolith. He is also looking into the phrase 'the evil within' in connection to it. And Khivar wants him to confirm an Elizabeth Parker's death. She once dated Max in Roswell. We've confirmed that she died in a boating accident in Florida."

"Analysis"

"We've come up with a few theories:

1. Max was never acknowledged by the Granolith. Does he have to be recognized first?

2. Khivar is keeping Zannor on ice. If he can't find a way for Zannor to access the Granolith Zannor's life means nothing.

3. The phrase 'the evil within" intrigues me. Is it capable of knowing the true nature of a person? If so, could that be the reason Zannor was rejected?

As for Elizabeth Parker I haven't a clue. You were there my lord so you know she is dead."

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.