Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Heir to the Granolith"
Part 7
by Adian
Disclaimer: Creation of Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, and now on the UPN!!!!!
Summary: Only through End of the World in season two happened. Selected events from the rest of the season will happen at some point. Alex went to Sweden but never came back. He decided to finish his education in Europe. Max getting Tess pregnant did happen and she had the baby. Please don't throw anything at me yet!!
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
In the dead of night Tess sneaks in to see her son. Zannor immediately begins whining, “Mom, I can’t believe that man sent me to my room! He won’t let me see anyone or talk to anyone. I won’t even go into the food!”

“SHUT UP! You are such a fool! Everything was about to be in our grasp and you ruined it!”

“I? I ruined it? You scheming bitch why didn’t the Granolith recognize me? I’m the fucking HIER! You are always going on about how much I owe to you and your great plan. What did you do to screw this up?”

“I didn’t screw anything up you ungrateful brat. I’m the only one Max ever slept with! You are his only child. I don’t understand what happened.” Tess face becomes a mask of horror. “You don’t think Khivar found out about our plan? Could he have faked it? The Granolith never reacted in the slightest even to the priest.”

“There’s no way he could have found out. I’ve been hiding my intelligence behind the guise of spoiled, witless brat. He still thinks I’m a harmless dimwit that will obey his every command. He really thinks I don’t realize that once Thalia has a son off me I’m dead. He is an over confident fool. He is so used to everyone being scared of him he has relaxed his defenses. Granolith or no we need to strike soon. Khivar is going to die and the throne will be MINE!”

Somewhere in the Sahara Desert

“Surprise!”

Max hugs Michael fiercely tears streaming down thier faces. “You’re the healthiest looking corpse I’ve ever seen!”

Michael pulls back from the embrace steadily looking Max in the eyes. “Khivar and Nicholas had to believe Maria and I were really dead. They abided by the deal until they found out Maria was pregnant. Max, I wish I could’ve gotten you out sooner. We’ve been waiting for everything to fall in place. Khivar doesn’t know it yet but all of his forces on Earth were destroyed tonight. And the battle has begun for Antar.”

Max is simply stunned. “How? How did you do all of this?”

“There has been a resistance group on Earth since the plan was made to send us here. The biggest contributor has been the Queen. She is the one who banded all of the Antarians on Earth together to become part of the resistance. Laric and the Queen have also been recruiting allies from the five planets and the governments of Earth.”

Michael gestures to a chair. With a proud air Michael begins, “Max sit down. I have so much to tell you and I don’t even know where to begin. Maria and I have two kids a boy Aeden and a girl Mellan. Aeden means born of fire and Mellan lightning. Everyone thought the names were apt considering who they belonged to.” Max roars with laughter.

Michael gives his trademark smirk and waits for Max to gain control. “I have been in charge of the armies for the last ten years. My title is First Lord of War can you believe? I had so much to learn and so do you. Wait first let me tell you how Maria and I got saved.”

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.