Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 20
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters, but I sure would like to, and I wish I did!!!!
Summary: What if Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess, actually had left Earth to go to Antar at the end of the episode "The Departure." This story is what happens 3 years later, after the Aliens left.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: This is my first Fanfic, so email me and let me know what you think about it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
When Liz woke up the next morning, she felt very relaxed considering everything that had happened the previous day. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30am. She got up and got into the shower. After her shower she quickly got dressed and dried her hair.

She went into the livingroom, Jeremy was still asleep. She kissed him on the cheek and then went down to see her parents.

"Hey, Mom." said Liz, as she sat down on one of the stools.

"Hey, sweetie. How was your first night back? Did you sleep well?" asked Nancy.

"Yea, I actually did." said Liz, looking at the menu.

"Are you hungry?"

"Umm...well, now that you mention it, I'm starving." replied Liz.

"Well, what would you like, sweetie?"

"Umm, I almost forgot what was good here, but I think I would like the Frying Saucer Eggs with toast instead of biscuits and a side order of Potato Space Rounds." replied Liz.

"Okay sweetie" said Nancy, as she put Liz's order up on the rack. "So, what did you plan on doing today?"

"Well, Jeremy is still asleep, but I need to go over to see Maria and then Isabel and talk with them. Also, when I get back I need to talk with you and Dad, about me and Jeremy. It's nothing bad, I just have some news." said Liz, as Nancy placed her order infront of her.

Liz finished her breakfast, and then got into the rental car and drove to Maria's apartment to talk with her.

****

Liz knocked on the door three times, and then waited for the door to open.

"Liz...hey."

"Hi."

Max stepped aside, and let Liz enter the house. "Come in."

"Thanks." replied Liz, as she walked into the Evans house. "Is Isabel around? I kind of need to talk with her."

Liz had just come from Maria's apartment, and she was a little nervous about asking Isabel for help. Maria had been alittle hesitant, and Liz knew that Maria was not telling her something, but Liz didn't press the issue. Then when Maria realized that this is what Liz really wanted, she got all excited. It was all quite amusing to Liz, who just sat there smiling while Maria rambled on.

Liz sort of knew what to expect from Maria, but she had no clue what Isabel would do. Even before the four of them left, Isabel and her had never been really close, but they still would have trusted their life with the other. Liz hoped that she would help her out with planning the wedding, just like Maria had, and just maybe they could become really good friends. Max's voice brought her back to reality.

"Ummm...let me go check." said Max, as he started walking, but then stopped when he heard Liz's voice.

"Max, I'mgettingmarriedtoJeremyhereinRoswellintwomonths." said Liz, quickly, so quick that it came out in one big, long word.

Max turned around and looked at Liz. "I know."

"You know? How do you know?" asked Liz, curiously.

"Well, last night I was going to climb up your balcony and check on you, but you were already up there with Jeremy, and I kind of overheard you say that to him." Max said, quietly.

"Oh..." replied Liz, because that was the only thing she could think of to say to Max at that moment.

"Well, I better go get Isabel for you." said Max, not really knowing what to say to Liz, either.

"Okay."

A moment later Isabel came down the stairs with Max right behind her.

"Hey, Liz." said Isabel, as she gave Liz a hug.

"Hey, Iz." replied Liz, as she returned Isabel's hug.

"So what's up?" asked Isabel, as she gestured for Liz to sit down on the couch, as Max went into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink, Liz." asked Max, from the kitchen.

"No, thank you." replied Liz

"How about you, Iz?"

"No, I'm fine...so Liz what's up?" asked Isabel, again.

"Well, as you know I'm engaged to Jeremy and we didn't know when we would have the wedding, but last night we decided that we were going to have the wedding in about two months from now, and we would like it to be in Roswell. And I was wondering if you would help me plan it? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, but it would give us some time to get to know each other again." finished Liz.

"Oh my gosh, Liz, of course I want to help you plan your wedding! I'm soooo happy for you!" exclaimed Isabel, as she gave Liz another hug and from where she was she could see Max standing in the doorway to the kitchen. Poor Max, he looks so heartbroken, thought Isabel, to herself. He must have found out about this last night, no wonder he has been so down. I'll have to talk with him after Liz leaves, planned Isabel.

Part 19 | Index | Part 21
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.