Fanfic - Max/Liz
"I Was Meant For You"
Part 3
by Britt
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Roswell characters.
Summary: The Pod-Squad actually left to go back to Antar at the end of season two, and this is Liz's life 3 years later.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Liz woke up that next morning with a smile on her face, and feeling very much relaxed. That was very unusual, because normally after having that particular nightmare she always felt very tense and weary, but thinking about it she never felt this relaxed or happy...maybe its because she had decided to go home for part of her summer break. That alone could have put a smile on her face, but there was more to it...it was almost like the way she felt when she was around Max, but that is impossible. Or is it...NO, it's impossible, it really is. Max is on Antar forfilling his destiny to be king, and you are here on Earth, Liz thought to herself, as she shook her head back and forth.

Liz got out of bed, and like any other Saturday morning she hopped in the shower, because she knew Jeremy was already gone to his only, and very last class before summer vacation that he had on Saturdays that just happened to start at 8:00 in the morning and not let out until 11:30 that same morning.

Liz shampooed and conditioned her hair and then she washed her body with her favorite body wash. Jeremy had gotten it for her on her birthday at Bath and Body Works and it was her favorite sent, Juniper Breeze. As she stood in the warm water of the shower she let the scents of her shampoo, conditioner, and body wash seep into her pores for a little bit before she shut off the shower head and got out. She walked pasted the mirror, but then quickly stepped back into view. She thought she had seen that imprint of Max's hand on her stomach, that had branded her so many years ago. She took a quick look again just to reassure herself and let out a relieving breath as she realized that it was just the water gleaming at a very odd angel. Part of Liz really wished that silverhand print was still there, because back when Max had first healed her and when she had first found out about their secret and the handprint she had thought that it meant that Max had branded her, officially his. Liz smiled a giddy smile thinking about that. NO, YOU CAN'T THINK ABOUT THAT, OR ABOUT HIM. You are IN LOVE with and ENGAGED to a wonderful guy. But deep down inside Liz had the feeling that, that would not be the last time she thought about Max Evans.

During the time before Jeremy came home, Liz busied herself with little tasks, so that she could keep her mind off of going back to Roswell, but mostly so that she could keep her mind off of Max.

****

Finally at 11:55 she heard a key in the lock of the door and she knew that it could only be one person...and that person was Jeremy. She put a smile on her face, but stayed were she was and keep on doing what she was doing.

"Liz, babe where are you?" called Jeremy, as he shut the door and locked it, feeling disappointed that Liz had not been there to welcome him home, which she usually was.

"I'm in here." called back Liz.

Jeremy followed her voice until he found her in the kitchen chopping up some cucumbers to put in the salad that she was making for their lunch that Saturday evening.

"Hey." he said, as he leaned up on the door frame, while watching her every move.

"Hey, yourself." she answered back, as she got up and gave him a peck on the lips, and then a small hug, trying not to get her hands dirty.

But he had other plans, while she was hugging him, he picked her up and swung her around him in little circles, and all the while Liz was letting out joyous laughs, and little squeals from the surprising action he had just committed. Finally he slid her down where her feet could touch the ground again, but keeping her close to him.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, but what brought that on?" she asked teasingly, as she looked up at him.

"I have great news."

"Me too, but after you tell me yours."

"Okay, I got an A in my sociology class!" exclaimed Jeremy, excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, that is so great. I know you have been struggling with the class and the teacher this past year. I'm so happy for you!" said Liz, with a huge smile on her face, as she kissed Jeremy on the cheek to show him her excitement at his news.

She hoped that he would be equally excited about her news which was that she decided to go back to Roswell for a while and she hoped that he would go with her, since he has never been there and has never meet her parents or friends before.

She took a deep breath before going on. "Jeremy, I want to go back to Roswell, and I want you to come with me."

"Okay, when do you want to go? A couple of weeks from now, maybe in a couple of months..."

Liz interrupted him with one little word, and that little word was. "Now."

"Now?" Jeremy said, raising his eyebrows at her. "Are you sure? What about..."

"I'm really, really sure, I want to go back. I miss my parents and friend a lot. Will you please come with me? I don't think I could do it by myself. Please!" pleaded Liz, before he could finish his sentence.

"You know I will." said Jeremy, matter-factly.

"Good." said Liz, as she got back to work on the salad she was preparing, with a very happy grin on her face.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.