Fanfic - Max/Liz
"If I Could Make You Mine"
Part 6
by Anna
Disclaimer: I don't own roswell or anything to do with it, just some posters and pictures
Summary: Liz is a princess and Max is a commoner who works at the castle.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Liz ran into her room, struggling at her dress, trying to get it off. She had to be at the dinner table in 20 minutes and was barely ready! Just then Isabel walked in with the dress that Liz was supposed to wear.

“Here, Miss Elizabeth. Your mother gave me this dress for you to wear tonight. Are you excited to meet your fiancée?”

“Argh, don’t remind me. I don’t want to marry somebody I don’t every know.” Liz paused for a second. “Can I tell you a secret?”

“Of course. Is something the matter?”

“No! Everything is wonderful. I think.... I think I’m in love.”

“With the prince?” Isabel asked a little confused.

“No. I think I’m in love with...with...withyourbrother!” Liz rushed out the words, afraid of what Isabel was going to say. Isabel looked at Liz with shock, but then burst into a smile.

“Yes, well. I have a little secret to share with you, but only if you promise not to tell anybody.” Isabel smiled at what she was about to tell the princess. Liz nodded waiting for what she was going to tell her. “I was just talking to my studious brother and he told me a little something that might just make your day.” She could see that the princess was hanging onto every word she was saying. “It turns out Max thinks he’s in love with a young girl named Liz. Do you know anything about her?” Isabel was happy for both of them, but had realized how much trouble this might cause.

Liz looked at her, it had taken her a while to realize what Isabel had meant. ~*~Max loves me?! I can’t believe it!~*~

Isabel had seen the stunned look on Liz’s face and laughed. Liz looked up at Isabel and blushed. “Did he really say that?” Liz asked Isabel, sheepishly.

“Yes he did, but he had promised me not to tell anyone. Please don’t tell him, Miss Elizabeth.”

“Don’t worry I won’t,” Liz said with a gleam in her eyes. “And please, call me Liz.” Isabel jerked her head up when she heard Liz say that. She was so happy that Liz was finally letting her in. “Well, Liz, we need to get you ready for your dinner tonight. Oh no! What are you going to do about the prince?”

“I don’t know! I’ve thought about this over and over again. My parents don’t know anything about love, they believe in having love arranged for you.” Liz sat down on her bed and started getting dressed.

“Well, maybe you should talk to the young prince about what you feel. Maybe you’ll find out that he feels the same about the marriage.” Isabel said, putting in her idea hoping it was good enough for Liz to use.

“I think you’re right. I am going to ask how he feels about everything being arranged. Maybe I’ll take him to meet Max!” Liz was getting excited just thinking about Max. “Will you tell him to meet me there? Please, Isabel?”

“Of course I will. I know he’ll be happy to oblige. Now, time to go to your party!”

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.