FanFic - Max/Liz
"In Dreams"
Part 1
by QueenofRoswell
Disclaimer: I do not own 'Roswell.' It is property of Melinda Metz, Jason Katimas, and The WB.
Summary: While in Florida, Liz thinks about some dreams she has been having about Max.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: Dreams are powerful things that tells us a little about what we are really thinking. I had Liz reflect on her dreams about Max. I'm a huge dreamgirl, so if for some reason you aren't for Max and Liz, this fic isn't for you.
I think about him all the time. I know I shouldn't, but i can't help myself. I see his face in my dreams and also for the second after I wake up. It is such a beautiful face that sometimes I try and reach out to it. That maybe for once it really will be him above me. But then the room comes into focus and he is gone. Sometimes I wish the dreams would stop, but sometimes I look forward to them. I often wonder if he thinks about me. I know he does, but I still think about it. Why do I do this? I left to forget him even though I knew I would never really be able to forget. The dreams always keep me near him, as if something out there wants us together.

I know thinking that is foolish of me, but I can't seem to forget that either. Is there something wrong with me? What keeps me connected so closely that it's all that is on my mind? I seem to wonder a lot of things. Always thinking about this or that, but all somehow connected to one. My dreams are different each night, but always of the same subject. Different yet the same. Sometimes they are intense and overpowering. I can feel him next to me, feel his breath upon my neck, and the heat from his body. They take me over, and I cannot forget. Other nights the dreams are different. We are skiing, rock climbing, running a marathon, or sometimes just sitting and starting. Different yet the same.

I am returning home next week. Closer to the man in my dreams. With a stronger presence, will the dreams also become stronger, or will they stop? But do I want them to stop? Do I want these visions of us to be nonexistent? Without them, we will not be together. Is that what I really want? I have talked to Maria. She has told me about him. How he wants me. Needs me. She tells me what I already know. When I come home, how will I act around him? How will he act around me? Knowing my dreams, we will never be the same. I will always long for him as in my dreams, but what about our life at home. In Roswell, New Mexico.

The End

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.