FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 2
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
At the Crashdown after closing... *~*~*~*~*~*~* Liz had just told the story, "I mean she just disapeared, it was scary."

"She's gotta be watching us. I mean if she said that- she must have been listening," Max said.

"We have to be more carefull now," Isabel stated.

"Ya ya ya. But what is she? Is she from our planet? We need info, Max," Micheal said urgently.

"That you do. That you do" said the same voice from before in the back of the Crashdown. Once again she disappeared.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Later that night *~*~*~*~*~*~*

The girl and Nicholas were talking in what looked to be a storage room.

"So we meet again, Kim," Nicholas said.

"Yes but this time it's not for you."

"Oh no? Would you care to tell me waht you're here for?" he asked.

"No, I wouldn't."

"Come on. You know you can trust me," he tempted.

She rolled her eyes at him and smiled. "All right. I'll tell you. Promise not to tell?" He nodded and smirked. She leaned up to his ear to whisper in, but surprise, surprise Kim zapped him with her power. Nicholas's head jerked backwards at the shock and pain.

"Ow! You BITCH!"

Kim shook her head. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with fire?"

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.