FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 3
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
At the Crashdown *~*~*~*~*~*~* Maria slapped the order down in front of Micheal and starts to walk away to help other customers, but Micheal grabbed her hand.

"What? Micheal..." she said his name sternly so he would let go of her.

"No. What's with you and Brodi, huh? Youl keep bringing his sandwich and not coming back for another half hour. What the hell's up with that? Have you told him anything?" Micheal angrily spit out.

"No! You have to get a grip here. I'm just bringing sandwich to him. He talks to me about his abduction, that's it." Maria explained angry, also.

"It sure doesn't look like that to me, Maria."

"I don't think I saw you sitting around like a lump when Courtney was around here." Maria yelled and stormed away only a few feet before Micheal weakly said her name in almost a whisper, "Maria..." Maria stopped and turned around to see a hurt look on Micheal's face and Kim.

"Oh my God, it's her! Liz!" Maria exclaimed.

"Oh. You're not her? Hmmmm. Goodbye then." She nodded as she said their names, "Maria (nod), Dasion (nod)" Yet again she disappeared.

Liz came running up to Maria who was frozen to the spot. "What, Maria? Was it her?"

Micheal came out of his daze and answered for Maria (sort of), "We need to have a meeting."

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.