FanFic - Max/Liz
"It's Not Fair"
Part 2
by RJ
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my head, especially including, but not limited to, Roswell, all the characters, episodes, etc.
Summary: Max and Liz talk, a lot, set after Christmas Carol.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
“Hey,” Michael called, entering the establishment. He was meeting Maria at the same place Liz and Max had had their first date.

“Hey Michael,” Maria greeted.

He kissed her check. “How’s it going?” he asked sitting down.

“Good, you?” she replied.

“Alright. I just left Max’s. He’s a mess. Kyle talked to him today,” he explained.

“Really,” Maria said more as an observation than a question.

“Yeah,” Michael nodded absentmindedly, he was studying the menu.

“What did they talk about?” Maria asked trying to be casual, but in reality she was worried. She knew that Max wasn’t supposed to find out what REALLY happened that night.

“Oh, just this b.s. about how Kyle thought Max and Liz would get back together. It sounds like he was just being a jerk and rubbing it in that Max and Liz...weren’t together. It’s funny, I thought maybe Kyle was turning out decent, but I was wrong. Why are you so interested anyway?” Michael asked curiously.

“Oh, you know me. I love to be in everybody’s business, and Max and I are friends. I feel really bad about the whole thing,” she said, hiding her real motives. “So, what’s good here anyway?” she asked, now looking over her own menu.

“You mean other than you?” Michael asked, smiling.

Maria smiled, “I knew there was charm in there somewhere.”

Michael just grinned, and slightly blush, which only made her smile more.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.