FanFic - Max/Liz
"Liz's Journal"
Part 1
by Jess
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters I'm just borrowing them from the WB
Summary: After "Toy House" Liz rethinks her actions
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: No Feedback Please!!!
Dear Journal,

It's December ninth. I'm Liz Parker and I'm desperately trying to get over Max Evans, as if that were even possible. I've been trying so hard to act like I'm OK, like I'm not upset about our break up, that it's obvious that I'm not to everyone around me including Max. Like my display at the basketball game the other day, I don't even know who that person was cheering so enthusiastic and giving Kyle a lot of attention. Although I would have felt sorry about Kyle's injury, I know if Max hadn't hurt me, I wouldn't have given him so much attention. Moreover, I know that I was only using Kyle to get back at Max and I really don't want to be one of those kind of people who use others for their own agenda. However, at the time it seemed like it was the only way to get Max to see what he's missing, and that I won't wait forever, even though I probably would. Yet Max just acts OK with us going straight back to being just friends. It's not like I don't expect it from him though, considering that he was the one who did the breaking up in the first place.

God I wish Max would wake up and realize how much we should be together. He's always been scared of hurting me if we got together, what he never expected was that Ihe'd hurt me so much by keeping us from being together. Oh, how much I miss him and wish to be in his warm loving arms. The other day in the hallway, I'd gotten so much courage to go up to him and act like I was OK with the "friends" thing when all I wanted was for him to kiss me at his locker. Of course, he didn't because he's finished with the situation. He's always in control and always wants everyone else in control. He carries everything on his shoulders and won't let anyone help carry the load. We'd probably still be together if he didn't feel like he wasn't in control of everything and everyone when we're together. I just hope he realizes that we are meant to be before being apart drives me insane.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.