FanFic - Max/Liz
""No matter what happens, we'll be together..."
Part 1
by Brynn
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, yadda yadda yadda.
Summary: After Max dreams about Tess he must confront it.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Don't worry I am a Max Liz worshipper and I would never make it unhappy, in fact I decided to play it out exactly how I want it to.
Max awoke to the sound of his alarm clock in a deep sweat. He shook his head and blinked his eyes until he became aware of his surroundings. He was so confused over the dream he just had. Tess...Tess and him...kissing. The thought made him shudder and his head spin. He liked the new girl, she seemed nice he supposed and he felt sorry for her being new and all. He related to her sense of loneliness and wanting to fit in among the strangers who she perhaps felt so different from. But as far as physical attraction, nothing in the slightest. Their conversations hasn't strayed much from introductions and biology homework.

And need he mention Liz? He was madly in love with Liz. They were soul mates and his heart skipped a beat at the thought of her. She was so beautiful. Tess in no way compared to her on any level. Liz was the most kind-hearted and thoughtful person in the world, he had seen into her soul, and he loved every part of her. Even the idea of him with someone else was not at all tempting. Liz was his first, last and only love. And that was the reason he had to tell her about the dream...

He and Isabel walked into school together. She had shot him a couple weird glances but figured he was just tired as so was she. But soon her glances turned towards Alex who was at the water fountain. Liz was making her way over to them and Max and Isabel shot each other mutual nods of understanding before both made their way to the respective partners.

Max took one look at Liz and had to lean over and kiss her. As their lips met he again thought of the dream. It reminded him of the guilt he felt and remorse at being with anyone but his Liz.

He began to kiss her passionately right in the middle of the hall. After the incident with her visions they had remained inseparable but had definitely slowed things down. He was able to control his urgings a little more but was incapable at this moment.

Suddenly the sound of the bell brought him back to reality and the kiss ended abruptly. They both stared at each other and smiled. Liz was blushing and obviously surprised by Max's forwardness but nonetheless pleased. But his face looked strained and she knew something was wrong, that he had to tell her something.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm just happy to see you, I couldn't sleep much last night."

"But seriously Max, something is bothering you."

He looked into her big brown eyes and knew he had to tell her. She could read him perfectly, she knew something was wrong. They were meant for each other, he knew it, and they had to share everything. He was surprisingly calm though, because he knew Tess meant nothing to him. He then led Liz toward the eraser room...

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.