Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Screaming Inside"
Part 2
by Carrie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all of the Roswell characters belong to Jason Katims.
Summary: Liz's little brother, Sam, dies one night after being sick for years. After that Liz's parents no longer want her, so they ship her off to a mental hospital. Where Liz meets another patient there, Max.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This story really doesn't follow any of the plot line of the show and there are no alien related things. This involves rape, so if this subject offends you I would recommend you do not read this. But the story's main idea is not about rape and I do not go into great detail about it.
I seemed like I cried for hours. I could not help myself. The more I tried to stop the harder I cried.

"Max," I whispered. When I finally got myself under control.

"Yes," he replied back to me.

"Why does life have to be fuck up. Why couldn't I be born to parents who loved me? Why couldn't I just die instead of Sam?" Liz asked him.

"Liz I don't want too hear you talk about that kind of stuff. Things happen, things that maybe should not do. Sam had to get sick, he had to die for you to live. I sorry your life had to be painful. I wish I could take away all of the pain but I can't. I just can't." Max told her.

They both sat there for a couple more minutes before the door open. Standing there looking at them was a very muscular man, in a white scrub suit. With him he pushed a cart.

"Mr. Evan, and Miss. Parker time for your medicine," he told them.

"Fuck off I not taking anything. I don't want my body full of drugs." And with that Liz got up from Max's arms and flung her self at the man. She got in two punches before the man grabbed her.

Liz was in shock as the man pushed her body against the wall. He forced her mouth open with his finger. Liz of coarse bit down on them as hard as she could.

"I hear we have I biting problem Mss. Parker." The man told Liz as he slapped her across the face.

Liz was in so much pain she release her mouth from his finger, and tried to move away from him.

The man went back to the cart and pulled up a cup with Liz's name on it. He walked back over to her. Push her back against the wall and press his body up against her.

Liz could feel him hardening as she tried to get away again. But the man was bigger so Liz stood no chance. He force her mouth open again and pored the liquid in it. Liz just spits it right back at him. His uniform now has yellow all over it.

"We told you ten times the bathroom is down the hall and to the right. I sure Doctor Green would love to know you peed and pants." Liz told the man.

"Shut up," and with that the man slapped her again. "I can do whatever I want to you. You need to remember that. I will be back again tomorrow and we will see how it goes then." With that the man left the room.

Max just looked over to where Liz was standing.

"What were you trying to do. Ian will snap you in half. You will only make it worse on your self. I can't help you. When I first came here I was just like you. And you know what Ian did to me?" Max asked Liz.

"No, I don't." Liz told him back.

"He raped me. And every time I tried to fight him back he hit me somemore. I can't go through that again I just can't. There are other ways to get him without him knowing you just have to be careful." Max replied back to her.

The lights came on and Liz could suddenly see Max's face. It was beautiful. On the bottom of his lip he had a little piercing. Liz found her self wondering what it would be just to touch and kiss it.

Max now could finally see the girl he had been holding. She was beautiful even with the slap marks now reddening on her face.

"God Liz I so sorry I should have said the hell with it and came to help you." Max told Liz.

"Next time. It is okay I understand." With that Liz walk over to Max and sat down by him again.

"Can you just hold me now? Just hold me until the pain goes away?" Liz asked Max.

"Always," Max responded.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.