Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Screaming Inside"
Part 3
by Carrie
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, all of the Roswell characters belong to Jason Katims.
Summary: Liz's little brother, Sam, dies one night after being sick for years. After that Liz's parents no longer want her, so they ship her off to a mental hospital. Where Liz meets another patient there, Max.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: This story really doesn't follow any of the plot line of the show and there are no alien related things. This involves rape, so if this subject offends you I would recommend you do not read this. But the story's main idea is not about rape and I do not go into great detail about it.
Liz fell slept on Max for two hours. Max could not take his eyes off of her. He knew that they would soon come to take them back to there rooms. So he just soaked in all of her beauty.

Liz woke up to see Max looking down at her. This all feels so right she thought to herself. Liz finally did something she wanted to do since she had first seemed Max's face. She sat up and brought her lips to his. It was not a hard kiss, it was gentle and testing. Liz felt sparks go all the way through her body.

Finally the kiss had to be broken. Max moaned at the loss of Liz's lips from his. He let Liz catch her breath and then brought his lips back down on hers again. This kiss was ruff. Liz sucked on the Max's bottom lip. Tasting the mental from his lip piercing. Liz loved that taste and need more.

Max licked the outside of Liz's lips asking, begging for entrance with his tongue which she gladly gave. Max sucked her tongue into his mouth. Then quickly pulled them a part.

"Liz we can't do this. Once they see us like this it will all be over and I will never see you again." Max told Liz.

"They can't take you away from me I just found you. I think that I am falling in love with you." Liz told Max.

Max quickly took off his necklace. Liz wondered why she had never noticed it before. It was a beautiful cross outlined be purple stones. He placed it over her head and onto her neck. Then kissed the crown of her head.

"Here I want you to have this. So even if we don't see each other for a long time you will remember me. I know it is not much but it is all I have left." Max told Liz.

Now Liz had two necklaces on. One was the one Max had just given her and the other one was from Sam. She took it off. Liz held it for a minute but decided it was still missing something. Liz looked down at her fingers and saw she had two rings on Sam had also given her for her birthday. She took one of the rings off and place in on the necklace. Then she took the necklace and placed it around Max's neck. Mimicking what he did she placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"Here I want you to have this. It was one of the last things Sam gave me before he died. Now a little part of him can watch over you as well. Whatever happens I will never forget you and hope you will never forget me." Liz told Max.

Liz hugged Max fiercely. Not wanting to let him go. But she knew that there time together was almost up. She did not know what was to happen next to her but at least she had been loved.

"Liz I will find away to see you. I will find away even if it means having to come here every single day. I will find away."

"Max I know you will."

They kissed one more time then pulled apart when they saw the door starting to open. Two men came into the room. One took Max and the other took Liz.

Liz was taken to her room. She was slapped down to the bed and the yellow substance she had spit out early that day was injected into her arm.

"Please don't do this. Please stop it I promise I will be good. Please don't drug me. Stop it," Liz screamed.

Liz thrashed around all over the bed. Her wrists were cut open from her pulling so hard. Her legs had bruises from hitting the mental rods connecting the bed. Liz was sweating uncontrollably. The man had no other choice but to inject her with something else to calm her down. After five minutes Liz seemed to calm down a little bit. The drugs were taking it toll on Liz's body.

"Sam," she screamed. "Sam please help me. You promised to watch over me you promised. Why, why would you let them do this to me." That night Liz cried her self to sleep. Hoping that this was all just a bad dream.

Max had it worse then Liz. He knew what would happen to him. When they finally got him to his room Ian was waiting there. The man pick him up and strapped him to his bed. Then left knowing the Ian would need time alone with the boy.

Ian walked slowly over to where the bed was. Ian stared at Max for a couple of minutes and then started to beat him. First it was just slapping Max across the face. But then it became punching and biting.

Max bite his lip pulling the little mental ball on the left hand side of his lip into his mouth. He tried not to think of the pain but it was just to much and finally he cried out in pain.

"You let the little bitch bite me and spit on me now you will pay for her and than tomorrow she will get what is coming to her." Ian told Max.

He finally untied Max. Knowing he could not move from the pain he had just infected on the boy. He pulled down Max's pants. That is when Max blacked out. He knew what Ian was going to do to him but he could not stand it. Max just went into his own little world. Praying all of his pain would be over soon.

Once Ian was done with Max he pulled the younger boys boxers and pants up with one quick motion. Tied him back down to his bed and walk away laughing. Then the same man that had carry Max into the room injected medicine into his arm and left.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.